HEROES Season 3:Ep. 5 - "Angels and Monsters" [Oct. 13th, 2008]

watch ando always had that power to heal himself and never knew about it.. i could see them doing that ... too many characters going on in this season... ilike how they could fit in so many things in one episode but at the same time , toooooooooo manyy new people with powers and a lot of different stuff is goingon.. you cant miss 5 minutes of an episode or else you will be lost ...

Damn this is crazy! Arthur Petrelli is that powerful? Damn the hierarchy just keeps going. I thought it was Linderman who was top dog in season 1, then AdamMonroe in season 2, now Mr. Petrelli, who looks like the strongest out of all of em!

They're recruiting all these people though, it's gonna be interesting seeing who side with who in the end.

If anyone is interested in spoliers for this season, then click here. This site breaks things down a little.

I wish people would stop referring to characters with names from other shows they were on. I didn't watch the Wire so I'm sitting here completely lostin the discussion.

Heroes is getting weird. If Maya dies, we riot (word to the Hammerstein when Cena wrestled RVD).

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Heroes is getting weird. If Maya dies, we riot (word to the Hammerstein when Cena wrestled RVD).

Then you better get ready to riot 'cause...

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Don't tell me that. DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT.
frown.gif

I wish people would stop referring to characters with names from other shows they were on. I didn't watch the Wire so I'm sitting here completely lost in the discussion.
laugh.gif
sorry, unless you catch up and watch the wire, we willcontinue using their names. i bet there will be more wire actors to show up as random "mutants" like bubs and marlo. i need to see wee-bey and bodiewith some powers, now that would be
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Don't tell me that. DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I honestly think I'd cry. Like seriously. Heroes was the only place I could get my weekly fix of Dania. I mean... I was hyped when I saw her in Quarantine.If she dies, I'd be devastated. I'm posting under this name because of my avy.

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

I wish people would stop referring to characters with names from other shows they were on. I didn't watch the Wire so I'm sitting here completely lost in the discussion.
laugh.gif
sorry, unless you catch up and watch the wire, we will continue using their names. i bet there will be more wire actors to show up as random "mutants" like bubs and marlo. i need to see wee-bey and bodie with some powers, now that would be
roll.gif
pimp.gif

They need to bring on Omar, Slim Charles, Brother Mouzone and........

Kenard.
laugh.gif

If anyone is interested in spoliers for this season, then click here. This site breaks things down a little.

I'm sooo tempted to click that link, but I won't

Back
Top Bottom