HEROES Season 3:Ep. 5 - "Angels and Monsters" [Oct. 13th, 2008]

Spoiler [+]
hes a spider?
smh.gif

This damn fool Mohinder got boys hemmed up in that %!@% from the Mario Brothers Movie
smh.gif
laugh.gif

and look at him spittin that good game all on the nape of her neck and whatnot
smh.gif

Double post. wow good episode. moved the story foward greatly but I still don't believe what happened to
Spoiler [+]
Ando

That episode was great.

I knew it was Parkman was behind the Lindermen $@$

So its Petrelli vs Petrelli

Can't believe Mohinder did that to Maya, smh. But I think she is still alive and will rescued some how, prob when Nathan and Tracy go visit...

The way Peter broke Sylars neck
pimp.gif

Yea that episode was rather dark, that Ando part caught me off gaurd
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

That episode was great.

I knew it was Parkman was behind the Lindermen $@$

So its Petrelli vs Petrelli

Can't believe Mohinder did that to Maya, smh. But I think she is still alive and will rescued some how, prob when Nathan and Tracy go visit...

The way Peter broke Sylars neck
pimp.gif

Yea that episode was rather dark, that Ando part caught me off gaurd
He sticks Nathan with a needle so I doubt it...dude is buggin

Yea boys was on good dummy all ep.
pimp.gif

From my guy Peter getting ready to lay the murder game down on his OG to Hiro laying the murder game down on his guy. (No wonder he hit hs @*$ with that redflame in the future
laugh.gif
)

eek.gif
@ OG Parkman doing Papa P's bidding, how the !!%# did he get outta that mental prison Matt put him in last season? Now he's trying to get him onthe squad? I don't even want to fathom how ill that can be if they're both on bull +%$@
smh.gif
pimp.gif

No Muggles this episode was the only downer
tired.gif

yo real talk yuku is on some real bBitchAssNess i had to post from my ps3 damn near all day
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

things i seen pops got them mind tricks on LOCK even layin in the bed half dead.

the team he putting together is going to be damn near impossible to stop.

all he would need is slyar or peter and he would have the dream team.

bub powers are just
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
but i think he can return the same way he left if it works like i think it does (its only 2 ends to a tob so if you go in one way the next time you gothru it will take you bac to were you started)

hiro
smh.gif
smh.gif
G how you do that to yo mans son thats dirty joe like i see why he gone hit you with the goku.

i aint gone even say this dude name you get some bunz and flip the f out son its a super human std wat you think was gone happen when you boned that raw andcant spell her full name.

these new lvl 5 guys are starting to look good hope they dont get killed in 1 or 2 ep (word to pyro and magneto
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yo real talk yuku is on some real bBitchAssNess i had to post from my ps3 damn near all day
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

things i seen pops got them mind tricks on LOCK even layin in the bed half dead.

the team he putting together is going to be damn near impossible to stop.

all he would need is slyar or peter and he would have the dream team.

bub powers are just
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
but i think he can return the same way he left if it works like i think it does (its only 2 ends to a tob so if you go in one way the next time you go thru it will take you bac to were you started)

hiro
smh.gif
smh.gif
G how you do that to yo mans son thats dirty joe like i see why he gone hit you with the goku.

i aint gone even say this dude name you get some bunz and flip the f out son its a super human std wat you think was gone happen when you boned that raw and cant spell her full name.

these new lvl 5 guys are starting to look good hope they dont get killed in 1 or 2 ep (word to pyro and magneto
smh.gif
)
uhhh Flint isn't dead he's back in LVL 5. And the puppetmaster dude is a nice power that they can have fun with

hiro USED to be my favorite character.

he's changed so much since season one. its so damn frustrating.

when is hiro gonan stab someone i missed todays episode im waiting for nbc to upload or looking around for it

Back
Top Bottom