HEROES Season 3:Ep. 5 - "Angels and Monsters" [Oct. 13th, 2008]

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I'm wondering who the "surprise return" on tonight's episodethat Angela says in the preview. I also wonder what Adam's involvement is going to be.

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

pretty sure you answered your own question on who the surprise return is...
Adam isn't a surprise return because he was dug up from the last episode. In this preview, there is an older guy that says, "HelloAngela" and the narrator says a surprise return - it's obviously not Adam.

Only reason I like Mondays. It's Pops Petreilla (sp?). I saw promo that confirmed it. I think the surprise is that he's healed. Probably by Adam.

6 more hours. It's the reason I like Mondays too - Monday nights were boring during Heroes Hiatus.
Mr. Patrelli, has he EVER appeared on this show???

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

6 more hours. It's the reason I like Mondays too - Monday nights were boring during Heroes Hiatus.

Papa Petrelli only appeared in the founders pic from what I remember and even then his face was turned away from the camera

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Papa Petrelli only appeared in the founders pic from what I remember and even then his face was turned away from the camera

That's what I thought. So I don't understand the "surprise return".. well it does make sense because he was a FOUNDER and he'sreturning... but not a return of someone we've seen.

Word as born Mohinder got some mutant form of aids yo that @#$% is real...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ Peter gettin ready to put the Murder Game down on his mother

eek.gif
@ Bubbles/Wire characters on hereo's

This episode seems so different from all the others. It feels sooooooo dark. And Heroes looking like they changing sides.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Word as born Mohinder got some mutant form of aids yo that @#$% is real...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ Peter gettin ready to put the Murder Game down on his mother

eek.gif
@ Bubbles/Wire characters on hereo's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Peter wylin out. Broke Sylar's neck like nothing and was about to kill Momma Petrelli.
eek.gif

Bubs.
pimp.gif

Mohinder done kidnapped Just Blaze...
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ Him hittin' Dania Ramirez...I hate him

This N' a real spider?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom