Here's something that we can all agree on. BOOBS!

Nice. For some reason I thought this was going to be a HQ picture of Brooklyn Decker from Adam's Sandler's movie.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I would dive into a pool of used condoms and bloody tampons and swim 1000 miles using nothing but Rosie O'Donnell's belches as my only source of oxygen then run naked across 1000 acres of a jabanero pepper plantation just to smell the sweet aroma dissipating from her body that wind carried across the hall towards me.
laugh.gif

I would dive into a pool of used condoms and bloody tampons and swim 1000 miles using nothing but Rosie O'Donnell's belches as my only source of oxygen then run naked across 1000 acres of a jabanero pepper plantation just to smell the sweet aroma dissipating from her body that wind carried across the hall towards me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wish her english was more broken. Its sexy when they're barely understandable.

I wish her english was more broken. Its sexy when they're barely understandable.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom