Here's something that we can all agree on. BOOBS!

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

She is the most perfect female in the world!! I swear I would do anything for her. ANYTHING!
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
She looks damn good but you don't have to go that far.
who is better?

IMH > all

She is the most perfect female in the world!! I swear I would do anything for her. ANYTHING!
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Id eat the booty, after she took a dump after I paid for her $100 dollar meal at where ever

Eh youre right. Id do anything with in reason. But still, I want her in the worst way
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

embarassed.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
You would have to fight me to get her, I suggest you find another lady
nerd.gif

Sir, I am prepared to rip out you Cerebral Cortex with my teeth if I have to.

embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Id eat the booty, after she took a dump after I paid for her $100 dollar meal at where ever

Eh youre right. Id do anything with in reason. But still, I want her in the worst way
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

embarassed.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
You would have to fight me to get her, I suggest you find another lady
nerd.gif

Sir, I am prepared to rip out you Cerebral Cortex with my teeth if I have to.

I would dive into a pool of used condoms and bloody tampons and swim 1000 miles using nothing but Rosie O'Donnell's belches as my only source of oxygen then run naked across 1000 acres of a jabanero pepper plantation just to smell the sweet aroma dissipating from her body that wind carried across the hall towards me.

I would dive into a pool of used condoms and bloody tampons and swim 1000 miles using nothing but Rosie O'Donnell's belches as my only source of oxygen then run naked across 1000 acres of a jabanero pepper plantation just to smell the sweet aroma dissipating from her body that wind carried across the hall towards me.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! 
You sir need to find a Open Mic Night you'd be amazing 

OMG!!!!!!!!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! 
You sir need to find a Open Mic Night you'd be amazing 

Nice. For some reason I thought this was going to be a HQ picture of Brooklyn Decker from Adam's Sandler's movie.
laugh.gif

PO

Back
Top Bottom