help me make my room look more adult **PICS**

AlBooBoo5 wrote:
son do you have a rotisserie chicken hanging over your bed in the first pic
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son do you have a rotisserie chicken hanging over your bed in the first pic image

word, i been trying to figure out what the hell that is
laugh.gif

and the giraffe mask? why?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and you still haven't told us whether you live with your parents or not.

My input:

-Remove ALL stickers from everything. Mirror, metal cabinet and anything else.
-Take down ALL your posters.
-Put your trophies and medals in storage. Or in a box under your bed.
-Stack your books properly on the bookshelf
-Speaking of the bookshelf, put your stereo on the top shelf and dvds/games on the second shelf.
-Add two more pillows to your bed
-Get some new blinds.

Less is more.

*Edit - And throw your trashed skateboards in the TRASH.

sadly enough opening this thread made my night. i have laughed so hard reading the comments its not even funny. my wife is looking at me like i'm an idiot.
laugh.gif

lose the posters
lose skateboards
lose the trophies move stereo down where they are now
lose the video games
lose the giraffe mask
lose the jersey
lose whatever that is hanging from the corner
lose that locker thing in the closet
get some mirror closest sliding doors
your bed board looks too big for your mattress maybe get a new frame
get a new mirror and don't put stickers on it
get new comforter with matching pillows and extra pillows for decoration

hope that helps

u gotta start all new. too much clutter. your room is like 1998 status right now, clear all of that +@+! off the walls. ALL OF IT. get your storage game up.lose that wooden chest of drawers
sick.gif

upgrade to flatsceen and you will be good

Wow, those pics are pure comedy. The giraffe mask, the medals on the wall, the swimming goggles on the bedpost, the gameboy sticker on your ceiling lol.

Originally Posted by Just In Time

sadly enough opening this thread made my night. i have laughed so hard reading the comments its not even funny. my wife is looking at me like i'm an idiot.
laugh.gif

Word, I passed over it a couple of times earlier and figured why not pop in. So glad I did, thread is comedy.

ok guys i did some #+%+. But before you say anything Im going to get a tv stand and get rid of the brown book shelf. Then im going to take that dresser my tvis on and put it in the place of that grey thing in my closet. Then im going to get some black curtains for my closet. Black shag rug. New bed (maybe a full orfuton) I want a futon but they are unconformable as !$%*, so idk about that. then im going to paint the walls grey.

you could do stuff to just save space because it looks cluttered. Flat Panel screen, 1 monitor instead of dual, also I put my clothes in a plastic bin under mybed and in my closet instead of a standard dresser. 21 and living with mom FTL smh @ me

Either you got too much stuff, or your room is too small.....but I would lose the posters and skateboards and rearrange stuff to make it look neater.

nice room man...it just looks wway too CLUTTERED...try to de-clutter it a bit....also you need to get some new furniture...nothing crazy...maybe a new tvstand...get some new curtains...bed in a bag...youll be set famn.

Back
Top Bottom