help me make my room look more adult **PICS**

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Get a North Face backpack.
son rockin the jansport
roll.gif

^^ basically scrap everything seen in those pictures. the games, clothes hanging, trophies, medals, posters, skateboard. put your clothes in the closet. looksimple and clean with a few frames on the wall or something.

yoo my room is madd empty

only got two posters.....

Teal Blue walls

a pc ... tv .... bed ...... oh and a closet ...

thats all u need for living lmao

It looks so compact in there. Consider getting rid of the trophy bookcase, upgrading to a flat screen TV (and tv stand/storage for your leaning tower ofvideogames), and maybe a fresh coat of paint for the walls (something less neutral and more sophisticated maybe).

Your entire center entertainment console has got to go. Replace the tube with a LCD and get a proper stand, get a rack for the DVD's, leave the deodorant,hairspray etc. in the washroom and see if you can put your trophies in the living room or den. Have empty walls and get rid of the clutter.

1) ORGANIZE YOURSELF
2) GET A DVD RACK FOR YOUR GAMES/DVDS
3) LOSE THAT GIRAFFE MASK ASAP
4) GET SOME SHELVES AND NEW DRAWER
5) PUT RIBBONS & TROPHIES IN ONE SPOT
6) LOSE SOME OF THOSE POSTERS ESP THE WHITE TIGER
7) LESS IS MORE

GOOD LUCK & VISIT IKEA

You need to tell me how you hung your skateboard, I have 3broken ones just chillin in a box in my closet.

Can I ask why the need for change? I mean, it certainly could use organization but I'm getting the impression you want to bring a girl home, either that oryour friends. Nothing is impressive or "adult" about bringing a girl home to a parents' house and friends don't care what your room lookslike because chances are theirs looks similar. If you're doing it for yourself, no one but YOU will be able to decide what it should look like becauseyou're the one who lives there.

Originally Posted by DeeeK

I'd say getting it more organized, not just random piles. Trophies, video games, and video game posters definitely ain't helpin' either.

Back
Top Bottom