HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Smh I knew he wasn't gone for good.

I like Amanda Seales. But her character is .....kinda boring personality wise. If she's gonna be in less episodes with the crew, I'm fine with that.

Looks like Issa is gonna get caught up with all 3 dudes. I think they should've saved the Lawrence reveal until the finale.

The Lawrence return reaction is hilarious to me

I think all 4 of them hanging out shows that Issa needs to grow up. She's the only one that has some responsibility, but still doesn't seem like a full adult among the 4.

I have a habit of seeing an episode preview and thinking the episode won't be good. Happened when I saw the preview for the Rick James episode of Chappelle Show years ago when the episode first aired. This is the best episode this season. Much better than I expected.

The Lawrence return reaction is hilarious to me

I think all 4 of them hanging out shows that Issa needs to grow up. She's the only one that has some responsibility, but still doesn't seem like a full adult among the 4.
I had that same thought
She essentially
That Patna stuck hugging the block

Yeah Issa does seem the most immature out the group, but Kelly is a financial consultant or whatever and she was basically high the whole episode and she started a brawl :rofl::rofl:
At least Issa was getting her cheeks smashed on a ferris wheel

Yeah Issa does seem the most immature out the group, but Kelly is a financial consultant or whatever and she was basically high the whole episode and she started a brawl :rofl::rofl:
At least Issa was getting her cheeks smashed on a ferris wheel
Yeah but kelly could afford to do that
Remember Issa had to sacrifice to even go on that trip

Ready-Like

Issa needs moral support when her new project proves more complicated than she originally thought; Issa and Kelli press Molly to consider dating someone new; the girls attend Tiffany's baby shower and try to be helpful.

Am i the only one that thought Molly was going to do something that would have cost her that job after she took the drugs?
Nah. I did too. Was definitely waiting for her to wake up and realize she either f'ed up the brief or texted something inappropriate to her boss.

I was waiting for her to send that revised report after getting those notes :lol:

2A97C2E6-28A8-4FF5-A097-128DDBCA704F.jpeg

Does anyone know what those white and red shoes were that Prentice Penny was wearing in the aftershow? I thought that they were Common Projects, but I couldn't find them.

From the trailers it seems like Lawrence gonna try get Issa back and I'm not really feelin the plotline if that's the case
If so he gonna end up being rejected by the end.

Maybe that's how they officially write him off the show.

Jus watched. As soon as Lawrence popped around the aisle, let out a relieving “my ninja byke” and a subtle fist pump....

Yo Kelli stole this one tho...I was dyin at everything she was doin...

Just watched the episode.

Brenshaw Mall.

Is-Mother****ing-sa *sips*

Kelli da real MVP of the episode. :lol:

Best episode in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom