HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lol cmon. No one uses condoms on TV shows. I question people who watch pr0n when they use condoms. What gets me mad is that Issa ain’t even all that for these dudes to be lusting like that. She’s the epitome of a third/fourth option. She also looks like she got wolf *****.
its suppose to simulate real life
not EVERYONE smashing dimes
and riding around in m3's
most folks
are with that 2nd and 3rd
and damn i feel sorry for u but damn that 4th option girl
thats really the truth!!!

BRUHHHH!!!!!!
i was thinking the same damn thing
series finale
needs her finding out she got the aids

That would be CRAZY! But they just got green lit for another season... so many possibilities there.

Issa or Molly already mentioned not being interested in contracting HPV...foreshadowing maybe???

Lol cmon. No one uses condoms on TV shows. I question people who watch pr0n when they use condoms. What gets me mad is that Issa ain’t even all that for these dudes to be lusting like that. She’s the epitome of a third/fourth option. She also looks like she got wolf *****.

This is a borderline women's empowerment show.

Average chicks and rippers will continue to win with dudes way out of their league for the duration of Insecure, that's a certainty.

Every woman I've talked to about this show insists that Dro, Lawrence, Daniel and the new dude could get the draws...Issa isn't pulling like that in real life lol!

I've seen some of her old work here in LA... them boys are DUSTY.

The condom issue was broached by Issa and some of the producers on twitter after season 1...I think there's at least a 50/50 shot they address it somehow in the story.

You judging like you weren't smashing when you was broke or at a low moment lol
bruh she pushing 30
and was sleeping on her homie lover friend couch
scrounging and starving herself
to get coachella tickets
i was never that
when it comes down to it
and u REALLY peep it
issa a bust down with a degree
she basically them chicks u hit on the late night
and that always picks up the phone
when they know u calling only to smash
who try to front to themselves that its never gonna happen again
but like clockwork
it always does
bruh think about it
she move like them thot **** u mess with in ur early 20's
but she damn near 30
while all her friends are successful
she the bum one

Bang Bang Lawrence Hive Gang! :pimp:

upload_2018-9-12_5-10-13.png

bruh she pushing 30
to get coachella tickets
i was never that
when it comes down to it
and u REALLY peep it
but like clockwork
it always does
bruh think about it
but she damn near 30
she the bum one
Watching the show I assumed she was pushing 40. She got a stink butt swag to her too. Like she don’t believe in showering. She also stay wearing granny panties. Issa low key super trash.

bruh she pushing 30
to get coachella tickets
i was never that
when it comes down to it
and u REALLY peep it
but like clockwork
it always does
bruh think about it
but she damn near 30
she the bum one

true story

bruh she pushing 30
to get coachella tickets
i was never that
when it comes down to it
and u REALLY peep it
but like clockwork
it always does
bruh think about it
but she damn near 30
she the bum one

tenor (4).gif

I honestly don't remember all this Lawrence love when he was consistently on the show.

He's as much of a ****-up as the rest of these characters.
Revisionist history been in full effect since the end of s2 and dudes thought Lawrence was gone for good.

Rose tinted glasses. All they remember is the positives of Lawrence none of the Ls. When they're brought up they rationalize it and be like we all go through rough times. Then immediately **** on Issa when she's going through the same :lol:

Revisionist history been in full effect since the end of s2 and dudes thought Lawrence was gone for good.

Rose tinted glasses. All they remember is the positives of Lawrence none of the Ls. When they're brought up they rationalize it and be like we all go through rough times. Then immediately **** on Issa when she's going through the same :lol:

You must be in some weird bubble. Since the show started Lawrence has had a strong fan base on every social media platform. It hit its absolute peak when he destroyed Tasha’s cheeks at the end of season 1 and left the Best Buy shirt hanging in the closet.

And naturally whenever he did catch an L, the threesome mishap for instance, he got clowned just like your homeboy would when they did something silly.

The way you go so hard anytime someone says they enjoy the Lawrence character makes me think you’re related to Issa in real life

Last edited:

None of the L's???

People were dressing up as Lawrence in the blue best buy shirt at Halloween. The best buy shirt is how people identify him. Working at best buy that late in life is a WILD L. What are you talking about people don't remember his L's???

That failed threesome was a wild L.

Sitting at the crib on the couch unemployed? Wild L.

Nobody forgot this.

Nobody likes Lawrence because he's a super successful brain surgeon and an aristocrat.

A lot of people like him because he's the direct foil to Issa's character- who is largely unlikable to male viewership.

And lest we forget that Lawrence still owns the most memorable "yoooo did you see that?" scene in the entire series....

You must be in some weird bubble. Since the show started Lawrence has had a strong fan base on every social media platform. It hit its absolute peak when he destroyed Tasha’s cheeks at the end of season 1 and left the Best Buy shirt hanging in the closet.

And naturally whenever he did catch an L, the threesome mishap for instance, he got clowned just like your homeboy would when they did something silly.

The way you go so hard anytime someone says they enjoy the Lawrence character makes me think you’re related to Issa in real life

Well said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom