HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Wait... that was Leon?

59026e70c22560a86031eefd828d7081.jpg
eddie-insecure-feat1.jpg

I thought buddy was from iCarly, he was on another show called Satisfaction on A&E

Dude betta be ready to play Ma$e when the time comes

Lawrence was too square to just tell ol girl what it was. At the same Tasha shoulda known what it was. She was throwing the p at him in Best Buy and dude told her "uhhhh I got a girlfriend" then all of a sudden he wanna smash. Of course he ain't looking for nothing serious. Tasha bad though. Body is fire.

That whole scene with Issa and the hammer head _ was comedy. :rofl:

Both of them foolish.
See my sister always tells me say what you mean and mean what you say especially when it comes to girls. Cuz if your words and your actions don't match up and a problem comes up, you're gonna go back to what you said, she gonna go back to what you did. Laurence said he wasn't looking for anything serious but he's apologizing when he has nothing to be sorry for. He didn't even have to say anything to her because they weren't exclusive.

On the other hand, Tasha should've stop trying to escalate it and act like they were gonna get boo'd up.

Honesty is the best policy in nowadays, all Lawrence had to do was tell Tasha that he just got of a long term relationship so he's not looking for anything serious but still wouldn't mind netflix and chillin every now and then.

This episode was comedy. :rofl:

Lawrence with them girls with the black men fetish.

Issa's girl getting fingered at the restaurant and Issa's reaction.

That 3some scene was hilarious. Shorties really go around luring in black dudes on some 'Get Out' / queen of spades stuff :lol:

So I guess Issa and Daniel are gonna slowly get together, and by the time Lawrence figures out what he wants it'll be too late ?

Back
Top Bottom