HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Sure he could have stayed at the bbq and gotten comfortable with his people but not everybody is ready to jump right in. He was overwhelmed, she left him alone, he decided he needed to bounce. I don't like crowds and would like to not feel that way anymore but you not about to leave me in a crowd to get over it and think Imma push my way through. Nah.

And Tasha did pursue Lawrence, she been pursuing him. Less we forget what I just mentioned. She came to Best Buy lookin' for batteries with her breasts out. Lawrence was lovin' the attention but he wasn't soliciting himself to her, he was being polite and a good friend. She came to him with her guns out pursuing him to step up. He clarified his situation and it wasn't until that changed he then pursued her.

While you hopin' that I hope she can see a man for who he is not who she hopes he can become. Many women have stuck in relationships because of the potential they see and end up suffering so much because the man who they are currently dating isn't ready to be that guy they see that they could be.

Could Def see Tasha apologizing, I think her saying what she said was mostly outta embarrassment but Lawrence prolly moved on already

The only person I think is wrong is Lawrence was wrong for leaving the party. But I thought Lawrence went to the BBQ as a friend so if she initiated the PDAs she deserves blame too

Son goes full tilt on race on anything. I hope he's really out here doing things and not just flexing for NT.

Tasha:

8r8t1JGfQx2PKeQwjGsb_Dennis%20Rodman%20Rebound%20Over%20Fat%20Charles.gif

Lawrence is a mess emotionally, so I'm not sure what she expected of him coming off a 5 year relationship where he was hurt real bad. He's not in that type of place to make a commitment to someone new when he doesn't even know what he wants in the first place.

I feel like dude just needs to sow his wild oats, get all the **** out of his system. Aside from not being with Issa, he's in a good place. Job going well, making money, getting his own spot....the other stuff (getting in a relationship) will come in due time. Whether that's getting back with Issa, or with someone else.

Women Logic for INSECURE:
Whatever happens involving Lawrence, it's going to be his fault.

Him & Issa, Lawrence fault. He was a deadbeat and deserved it...and Tasha is a homewrecker
Him & Tasha, Lawrence fault. 'YAAAAAAAS' for calling Lawrence a FN & she isn't a homewrecker now. How could he do that.

It's Lawrence fault. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like Bronsexual logic.

Tasha is definitely going to send Lawrence that I Miss You text in a couple episodes

Lawrence is a mess emotionally, so I'm not sure what she expected of him coming off a 5 year relationship where he was hurt real bad. He's not in that type of place to make a commitment to someone new when he doesn't even know what he wants in the first place.

I can only hope/assume that maybe he never disclosed how long they were together and never showed himself to be hurt. It's totally plausible that he didn't tell her that they were together for so long and he tried to swallow his feelings in front of her so she was outside of the loop.

Either way, I don't think she'll be back this season. It'd be nice for her to come back, but she if she does come back she def ain't apologizing. They not tryna have no woman apologizing for something like this.

Women will start a #BoycottHBO and Issa Rae will never work again

Nah. Chicks loved "The Game" more than ever after Derwin got Janay pregnant while Melanie was on her *** phase. Insecure is following the same blueprint.

Tasha knew he was in a relationship, she found out when she came lookin' for "batteries" and he told her. What kind of conversation they had about her before he smashed we don't know but she knew he was in a relationship and he smashed not too long after that convo.

Thats my biggest CON of the show.. they completely forgot to show the viewer their conversation... that shoulda been in the first episdoes recap.. for sure.

True. We don't know how much Tasha knows about Issa.
If I had to guess I'd say she prob doesn't know how much she should. Lawrence prob only answered direct questions and revealed little to nothing

True. We don't know how much Tasha knows about Issa.
If I had to guess I'd say she prob doesn't know how much she should. Lawrence prob only answered direct questions and revealed little to nothing

They really need to give the viewers that story..

just caught up on the last episode...

man that boy Lawrence is so square. Did they ever mention on the show how he and Issa met? No way dude is from LA.

but tasha so stupid and dumb yet yall now talking about "well how much did lawrence tell her? :rolleyes:nerd:"

and M Mark Antony i mention one lil thing how he dipped on tasha for the white girls and now im full tilt on race? :rolleyes

and adobecs4 adobecs4 the fact that you reading so much into a discussion about insecure makes me think "there definitely something wrong with you" :rolleyes

just caught up on the last episode...

man that boy Lawrence is so square. Did they ever mention on the show how he and Issa met? No way dude is from LA.

That's exactly what I was thinking at the BBQ. I was like no way he from LA acting like that.

but tasha so stupid and dumb yet yall now talking about "well how much did lawrence tell her?

still doesn't excuse her thinkin' she can be part of the minority crowd that can make a great relationship after a break up, nor excuse the "cheating" while they were exclusive, nor excuse her understanding what exclusive means and being mad he told her he didn't want anything serious.

She can be stupid, it's okay. it's no big deal

Back
Top Bottom