HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lawerence starting to see how raw these streets are. I said to myself...he's a bad man if he hit both chicks and they nut while he's sober. 3somes are tricky, you gotta have the whisky pipe or be on some performance enchantments to satisfy both chicks. Or just be that nice with it. He got a W but he mentally took a L...homie left with his ego a little battered. Personally I would've took it as a W...got free liquior, a particle 3some and a nut. Pretty good Saturday in my book.

I knew Issa wasn't giving up any cheeks...she was doing too much talking.

And what's new...Molly out in these streets still lost. Homeboy dro was a terrible actor.

Last edited:
he-got-game-jesus-gets-a-taste-of-what-college-is-like-for-the-student-athlete.jpg

Issa on Tinder and Lawrence outchea finessing threesomes and getting his groceries paid for.

Knew them *****es was going to offer him some snow soon as they asked son if he listened to Weekend. :lol:

Next time don't eat them dirtfoots box and take you some Ginseng big dog.

It's that post breakup period man, any weird **** that happens first you think of is the ex. When you're in that phase you meet some of the weirdest chicks and you miss that comfort.

Looool facts only.

Speacially when he realized he was literally just another N :lol: ***** was like "all the other black dudes? Huh??" :lol: it really be like that tho

Music was hard as ****. Bounce That, Slow Motion and then that smooth *** Weeknd joint.

This season isn't that funny to me. Losing me a little.

Molly wack.

Lawrence is a dweeb

Heley Kiyoko if I'm not mistaken. I recognized her from Scooby Doo.

This episode was kinda dope. Kelly starting to grow on me as a character. I thought she was mad annoying last season but now I kinda her. IDK why.

I feel like Dro's wife's yoga retreat a lil more than just a yoga retreat. The second he said their marriage was open I pictured her like a 4 some with some gross hippie lookin old white dudes.

Molly kinda right tho. I'm not really down for the new age marriage type either. Just not mentally built for that.

Props to Laurence for getting it in in the first place, but cmon son, you knew asian was next up how you just gonna let it go.

Issa, Issa, Issa. Next episode gonna open up to her either gettin the business from Daniel or the aftermath the next morning.

Last edited:
I knew them white girls was on Blacked type ****. :lol:

This dude Lawrence just got a lay up and he outside Issa house on some baby I miss you ****. I would understand it if he f'ed up but she let some other dude smash. Gotta be done with that chick.

This episode was the goods, Lawrence came up but mane u gotta save urself 4 the other chick 2 fam or u ain't no good to them pimp

That fingering scene was weird as hell. At first I thought someone farted, then I thought someone's chocha was out and smelling like fish.

Aye don't hate on my dude Larry for not being Brian Pumper with them two whities. He wasn't prepared b at least he still hit two *****es on some Young Thug ****. If you aint smashed two girls at the same time its a lot of pressure b:ohwell:

I mentioned in the thread earlier he was gonna smash a bunny or wife a bunny i was close lol.

Larry reached the climax of him being a male thot on the loose he might miss having consistent loyal companion.

Last edited:
My ___ Lawrence should've started using his hands with the first girl so she could get to the finish line without him. I knew when the next one hopped on ready to get right at it that things would quickly fall apart :lol:

Weeknd is still undefeated with the vibes, lessened music quality and all :pimp:

Kelly and Chad were jokes as usual and Issa ending up being more talk than anything was funny too.

Molly should've just let son work it out like she clearly wanted to/will let him soon. Once Slow Motion came on, there was no turning back.

My ___ Lawrence should've started using his hands with the first girl so she could get to the finish line without him. I knew when the next one hopped on ready to get right at it that things would quickly fall apart :lol:

Weeknd is still undefeated with the vibes, lessened music quality and all :pimp:

Kelly and Chad were jokes as usual and Issa ending up being more talk than anything was funny too.

Molly should've just let son work it out like she clearly wanted to/will let him soon. Once Slow Motion came on, there was no turning back.

IMO i think Molly did the right thing. especially if Dro was lyin then it's a whole nother thing . Too many other options to be ******* things up with your childhood friend :lol:

Back
Top Bottom