HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

March 26th.

I may need to do a rewatch before.

Definitely doing a rewatch in the week leading up. My body is ready.

Smartest-person-in-the-room mentality that she always thinks is a given annoys the hell out of me.
Think that's why it annoys me, too much people like that in corporate. Like dog you're talking just to talk, you're just saying words. They seem to value that though.

This is exactly why I say little. It’s actually pretty powerful because it keeps folks on edge about what you’re thinking. Then why do speak they listen extra closely

Jesse Armstrong about ending Succession on season 4
1677216125790.png

I think they could do 15-20 more great episodes, since this last season is apparently 10. Alright with it ending.

Can't believe it's the last season. Def expected it to be 5-6 season show.
I'n really hoping this isn't a ton of rushed storylines, just to finish it.

PO

I peeped it was the last season when a Succession trailer was shown on HBO yesterday. Confirmed I am doing a full re-watch before next Sunday.

I have a feeling they’ll be doing Spin-offs of a few characters. This can become a franchise

While I agree with you, that’s not really HBO’s style. I mean it took GoT for them to do a spin-off (House of the Dragon) and I know there a few others but GoT was different IMO (never seen a second of it but I say that due to popularity)

Back
Top Bottom