HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

FB05903B-57C3-441A-A414-A0AAD0CBAC95.jpeg

Logan says Billions is washed, son 🤣

I click that first Reddit link and immediately see some little kid ****……

“Fat Arms”
TF
No idea what beauty is.
Fat Arms they said….
FOH
A40D7B05-02D0-408A-96FE-6A9777E60EB0.jpeg

He ain’t wrong - plot lines just ended up being all over the place. Didn’t even watch this season - not the same without Axe
Well ppl still ain't really agreeing on exactly when it fell off.

To me it became a whole new/different show once Axe left.

Regardless Showtime is the king at extending shows way past their expiration date. So that's not anything new.

Started watching the show again and about halfway through season 2. That boar on the floor game was something else. If my boss tried to force that crap i’d be tempted to snap his neck steven segal style.

Well ppl still ain't really agreeing on exactly when it fell off.

To me it became a whole new/different show once Axe left.

Regardless Showtime is the king at extending shows way past their expiration date. So that's not anything new.

Lol so true man

So Billions follows Taylor Mason Capital now? I haven't watched since they split.

So Billions follows Taylor Mason Capital now? I haven't watched since they split.
No. Mike Prince took over AxeCap so everybody that worked for Bobby now works for him except for like 3 ppl. Taylor works for Prince and has been basically neutralized and neutered working for Prince.

Chuck now has a hard on for Prince especially since he's the one that helped Axe leave the country.

Back
Top Bottom