Having a Good GF/Fiance/Wife Appreciation Vol. It's good to be in a relationship

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Hiram408

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

GIRLS ARE SLUTS
eyes.gif
YNS or your girl is SSE(smashin someone else)
probably both. HNS because shes SSE
Nope. I just 'smash' a lot of girls with boyfriends who are madly in love ; )
devil.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
... and I have girls that are my frends and tell me everything
nerd.gif
, don't get me wrong I had a few girls that in hindsight I appreciate them because they were very good to me but unfortunately I was a A hole at the time
tired.gif
now that I'm older I just know too much

roll.gif
you sound like you've matured into a real stand up guy.

So let me ask you all who are engaged, married or have steady GF's.. can she have a guy friend that shes close to,maybe a Best friend of her own and still be in love with YOU??? can she limit her feelings to a friend even though she talks tohim alot and spends time with him here and there???

Originally Posted by Vidasman

So let me ask you all who are engaged, married or have steady GF's.. can she have a guy friend that shes close to, maybe a Best friend of her own and still be in love with YOU??? can she limit her feelings to a friend even though she talks to him alot and spends time with him here and there???
if i were in a relationship(which im not)

i couldnt rock wit that $$@%, call me insecure/jealous/controlling or whatever.

i mean sure they can be friends & all but i'd feel much more comfortable if the two of them didnt hang out alone, unless i had known the dude forseveral years & was confident that he wasnt that type of dude

I got two best female friends...one's more like my little sister so....

if a chick is gonna cheat, they gonna cheat regardless....all you can do is handle your business with them and pray for the best.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

if a chick is gonna cheat, they gonna cheat regardless....all you can do is handle your business with them and pray for the best.
i understand that ponit of view but at the same time you cant let her do it

i look at it like this if they was friends before i came along then cool cuz if they wanted to be together they would have been together before i got with her

but if its some dude after we start talkin !$@@ no i would look at them talking as getting to know each other and when they kick it i would look at it as adate

Oh.....i definitely feel you...

For me though....most of the girls i talk to network their %$# off etc....so I just look @ it as that. Do I think they'll cheat? I dont put it past thembut the truth is a greater judge than I can ever be.

Im always meeting new people....females especially...does that mean i have to take it there with em? no....

Its a security/ego thing....

Oh.....i definitely feel you...

For me though....most of the girls i talk to network their %$# off etc....so I just look @ it as that. Do I think they'll cheat? I dont put it past them but the truth is a greater judge than I can ever be.

Im always meeting new people....females especially...does that mean i have to take it there with em? no....

Its a security/ego thing....
only to a certain extent tho. some girls dont seem to understand that the majority of guys arent interested in JUST being friends with them.

IMO if my girl wants to go hang out wit all these different guys & be friends wit all of them, then there is a high probability that she's gonnna cheatwith at least one of them. so in that scenario she doesnt need to be my girl.

she would get downgraded to being just a member of my roster

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i understand that ponit of view but at the same time you cant let her do it

i look at it like this if they was friends before i came along then cool cuz if they wanted to be together they would have been together before i got with her

but if its some dude after we start talkin !$@@ no i would look at them talking as getting to know each other and when they kick it i would look at it as a date

every dude just looking to bust a quick one i dont give a !@!! my women aint havin no male "friends" 1st of all she know better not to put me ina situation like that with my history of violence and 2nd of all the "friend" is making a big mistake by coming in a ruining my peace feel me plusshe my or die
wink.gif

There's alot of threads like this now,
laugh.gif

Anyways, I love my boyfriend. Everything I would ask for & more.

A female's gonna cheat if she's going to. That's my point. Guy friends or not.

If you hung out with female friends like that, you'd understand. Maybe its me talking from the POV of having 5 true female friends and the rest areassociates or people I wanted to screw but it never happened.

I feel you though...but there's always gonna be someone anyway....

Man, me and the wife split to some differences back in March, but now we're back talking again. The time apart gave me alot of time to reflect andappreciate her for what she's worth. She's been with me when I didn't have ++!* and never complained and always held me down. I love and my 2beautiful children to death. We're looking in to some counseling and going from there. To those cats with a good woman, treat her good and don't goastray seriously. There's nothing out here besides headaches and gold diggers.

There is appreciation for the good women, but they are hard to find in America. That is truth. But can't even front having that one who is your best friendis it. I think I may have found one now. She makes me want to take her everywhere, is bad, and got me sing that R. Kelly "Disrespect my Shorty".

Taking her to Boracay in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

There is appreciation for the good women, but they are hard to find in America. That is truth. But can't even front having that one who is your best friend is it. I think I may have found one now. She makes me want to take her everywhere, is bad, and got me sing that R. Kelly "Disrespect my Shorty".

Taking her to Boracay in a few weeks.
I love that song
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I don't necessarily think NT hates on relationships, it's just that a good woman is HARD to find. With that said, my fiance is amazing to say the least. Shes my best friend and I fall more and more in love with her as the years pass (we've been together for about 6 yrs now). Shes beautiful , intelligent and most importantly...she has my back no matter what.
im in the same exact situation. less then 6 years tho

pimp.gif
im also in this boat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

I don't necessarily think NT hates on relationships, it's just that a good woman is HARD to find. With that said, my fiance is amazing to say the least. Shes my best friend and I fall more and more in love with her as the years pass (we've been together for about 6 yrs now). Shes beautiful , intelligent and most importantly...she has my back no matter what.
im in the same exact situation. less then 6 years tho

pimp.gif
im also in this boat
pimp.gif
damn me too ... almost 7 years
pimp.gif

being married FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. call it whatcha want NT but my wife is my best friend, my sneaker head and hip-hop partner in crime, and part of the reason why i strive to do mybest daily. for her and our children. we just got married april 3 of this year. NT, your lives will have an added piece of happiness if you do find thatright woman.

My husband id the best in the 5yrs we have been together he has never disrespected me,
I get his jokes and he gets mine. He supports me and he gave me my son.

Back
Top Bottom