Having a Good GF/Fiance/Wife Appreciation Vol. It's good to be in a relationship

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

That is so true....I hope you find that one Boxer. It is definitely much more fulfilling than tagging random broads (as you already know). It definitely takes experience and maturity to realize the rewards of such relationships. And
smh.gif
at your ex. You shouldn't feel bad though, she knew what she was doing.
smh.gif
x 100 at that broad. she asked me why iwas using condoms too. then tried to invite me on a camping trip with her girl and her girl's man.

it gets worse too. i found out on my own due to not being a complete ignoramus and asked her best friend for confirmation to keep it quiet. her friend'sresponse? "i don't know, that's something you need to talk to her about."
indifferent.gif

and given i didn't know and had no way of knowing, i don't feel bad. i just know i wouldn't want the shoe to be on the other foot. i alsodon't want any trouble, so i hope she can keep her mouth shut.

the good gf/fiance/wife scenario only improves when the two of you live together. an effed up day is nearly erased just by coming home and she's eitherthere or on her way there.

I'm in the exact same situation. Currently at 6 years and 6 months and we're 23 years old. She is my girlfriend, best friend, everything opmentioned. I love this girl to death...

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

Ahhh sometimes I wish I had this
smh.gif
smh.gif
. But busting these !@@* down every weekend is kinda hard to pass up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you aint lyin my brotha...No P like new P
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My girl turned 21 last night.. she's older than me
devil.gif
. Anyway appreciated. I had lots of fun with her last night
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

My girl turned 21 last night.. she's older than me
devil.gif
. Anyway appreciated. I had lots of fun with her last night
smile.gif
What did ya'll do?

Appreciated. I love my man. We both think n64 > *.
We are both jamaican.
Anti drinking&smoking. I could go on.
He's perfect IMO.

Originally Posted by Kahlow

how ffunny that my girl broke up with me just last night and now this thread pops up
the hunt continues

Yeah I had a wonderful one until last night as well..she said she needed a break to think about some things
frown.gif
. hope it dosent end like that cus shes the best I'm gunna find

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

We are both jamaican.
He's perfect IMO.
He's most likely cheated on you multiple times

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

We are both jamaican.
He's perfect IMO.
He's most likely cheated on you multiple times
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth

RKO we went to the cheesecake factory with a bunch of people(saw Gary Sheffield there). Went back to her place, had a big party. Was tequila/champagne wasted.Smashed.

eh, I don't believe these things exist in real life...

yall just blissful in your ignorance...

Back
Top Bottom