Having a Good GF/Fiance/Wife Appreciation Vol. It's good to be in a relationship

Broke up with a 5+ year gf......... Its hard cuz I had all that, I guess old habbits r hard to break ..... Good luck to ya n hope that ya feel the same way5....10.......50 years from now

You guys can think whatever you please. I know my man's faithful. :smile: if I had doubts I wouldn't be with him.

pimp.gif
My GF plays FantasyFootball. She beat me and 9 of my friends last year. Current champ of our leauge.

it's nice to see so many guys who are willing to get into a committed relationship & aren't just pursuing women for the poon.
i guess having so many guy friends has tainted my views on men in general, leading me to feel they're all eager to please @ first but then lose interestonce they get the goods.

indestructible walls/putting dudes in the friendzone before even giving them a chance ftl.

Even though I recently got out of a 4 and a half year relationship, this is appreciated. Like another poster above said, can't wait for the next one.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Appreciated.

Plus she cooks, doesnt nag, doesnt waste money and has the type of wit I like.

finding a woman that complements you is a good look.

This.

0d515846728d57a1d1605b80b90ac668ce8ac48.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

What can a girlfriend do that a jo can't?

for lack of a better way to state it, complete you.

i have never cared about a jump off the way that i have cared about a girl i've been in a serious relationship with. a jump off might catch feelings foryou, but you won't ever feel the same way.

all love to my one and only....friend and wifey,always there to help me get back up when i fall, and yea it gets tuff attimes......but i woudnt trade it for the world.im finally giving her some "good time" instead of runnin' a "muck".........LUV YOUGIRL!!!!
wink.gif

Greatly appreciated! Having I great girl is the best thing you can have! My girlfirend is my best friend and the most amazing woman in the world. She willalways love me just like I will to her.
pimp.gif

This should be therapeutic.(sp) I had a good girl and i unfortunately say that in hindsight. She was my bestfriend and always held me down. She even stayedwith me after I got convicted of my felony for cocaine after her father had been brutally murdered for that Sh. Beautiful, intelligent, goal driven, andforgiving. I guess you needed to be forgiving when you dated a guy like me. i was such a butthole to her and didnt even realize it because i was soo caught upin MYSELF! I honestly dont know where i got off thinking i was gods gift to earth.
She complimented me soo well. always there to pick me up after i fell. She broke up wth me and i honestly dont blame her, who would wanna be with a guy likeme? i KNOW I could have gotten her back because she loved me that much but at this point i actually realized how much i was hurting her. and i wasnt sure if icould actually make her happy so i let the best thing in my life walk away. I dont have any regrets in life because things like this make me a better personbecause of what i learned from this relationship. NEVER will i take a GOOD girl for granted and i will know how to treat her.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Appreciated. I love my man. We both think n64 > *.
We are both jamaican.
Anti drinking&smoking. I could go on.
He's perfect IMO.
He's most likely cheated on you multiple times
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth

Sadly this is the truth. I've been with my girl for 2 years and I've cheated. I'm not proud, but it's just in our yardie blood to hunt for thepumpum
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

appreciated.

i would be broke without my wife
laugh.gif
co-sign...
laugh.gif

lol. i knew i wasnt the only bum on NT. my wife claims to be frugal, but in reality, she's CHEAP AS HELL! that's a good thing fellas

Originally Posted by eight2one

man as much i love the "playa lifestyle".....

i want a good girl....im grown up enough to appreciate a good girl(maybe).....now i need to find one.
I honestly think that's the issue sometimes. When you're a "playa" you have this aim and shoot mentality with chicks. Theproblem with that is you can only aim and shoot 1 way, so you come off as a playa, and trust me, a good chick ain't down with that...I kinda learned thehard way earlier this year (I was scared of commitment too so I held back on making it official too, so that didn't help). My mentality now is just livelife as you go, and that right chick WILL come your way, and the way you'll know she's right is because she'll find YOU.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by eight2one

man as much i love the "playa lifestyle".....

i want a good girl....im grown up enough to appreciate a good girl(maybe).....now i need to find one.
I honestly think that's the issue sometimes. When you're a "playa" you have this aim and shoot mentality with chicks. The problem with that is you can only aim and shoot 1 way, so you come off as a playa, and trust me, a good chick ain't down with that...I kinda learned the hard way earlier this year (I was scared of commitment too so I held back on making it official too, so that didn't help). My mentality now is just live life as you go, and that right chick WILL come your way, and the way you'll know she's right is because she'll find YOU.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if you the dude i think you are. then i highly doubt your approach is whats holding you back from getting girls

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Hiram408

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

GIRLS ARE SLUTS
eyes.gif
YNS or your girl is SSE(smashin someone else)
probably both. HNS because shes SSE
Nope. I just 'smash' a lot of girls with boyfriends who are madly in love ; )
devil.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
... and I have girls that are my frends and tell meeverything
nerd.gif
, don't get me wrong I had a few girls that in hindsightI appreciate them because they were very good to me but unfortunately I was a A hole at the time
tired.gif
now that I'm older I just know too much

Back
Top Bottom