Having a Good GF/Fiance/Wife Appreciation Vol. It's good to be in a relationship

my girl likes me too much, any of you guys got that? we've dated 2yrs and she just does everything for me, and i dont know why, like im relatively cool andall, but she is just my number 1 fan. she def deserves more/better.

Appreciated.

My girl is like a godsend, word up. I'm picky as hell and she is everything I ask for, on top of that the 2 most things I hate on a chick is smoking anddrinking and she does NEITHER. I usually pursue chicks but shorty pursue ME. Felt good. She smart, gorgeous, funny, sexy and the fliest personality ever. Weget a long so well, spend sooo much time together, it's like I don't take anything for granted. I'm truly blessed.

My boys ask me "mike, don't you miss the single life, clubbing, smashin chicks?" and honestly, no I don't. I thought I would but she'schange my whole perspective on that. Plus, why am I going to a club w/ my boys knowing I have a girl at home? What sort of message am I sending to her?That's why I bring her. Next year we copp a house, get married and lil boost is on the way
smile.gif

Appreciated.

My gf wants to go on vacation during Christmas break...but because I decided to go back to school this year my money isnt right. So she's offering to payfor the tickets there.
and when referring to money she makes at work she uses the term "ours".

Plus she cooks, doesnt nag, doesnt waste money and has the type of wit I like.

finding a woman that complements you is a good look.

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

being single FTL FTW
pimp.gif

your youth is a blessing no need to throw it away this early
25+ then commitment comes into play

but for now, they are all just "associates" word to GREG from realworld
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Appreciated. I love my man. We both think n64 > *.
We are both jamaican.
Anti drinking&smoking. I could go on.
He's perfect IMO.
He's most likely cheated on you multiple times
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth

cot damn that is harsh.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

definitely appreciate my girl

I love my lady
smile.gif
. And she thinks I iz secksay so I can get her nakedwhenever I want. Yesssssss
pimp.gif

man as much i love the "playa lifestyle".....

i want a good girl....im grown up enough to appreciate a good girl(maybe).....now i need to find one.

man im all for a relationship, im tired of looking though...it just seems like every girl ive ever tried to get with is either a @#$@# or a @#$ so i just endup cutting them off... im young so i got time to find the perfect girl but seeing the types of chicks out these days the future dont look that good
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Plus, why am I going to a club w/ my boys knowing I have a girl at home? What sort of message am I sending to her? That's why I bring her.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

appreciated, been with my girl for a little over 2 years
pimp.gif

known her since middle school and are best friends..

I guess ignorance is bliss, on a lot of levels...

With that said, don't know how it is but enjoy it while it lasts.

I hate yall haha, but na real talk it's helllla appreciated. I had that girl, she had my back, I loved everything Bout her, shed buy me stuff, would havefun where ever I took her, she was nice, hot, not a $*%@( I did my research) caring, rich, hard working the list goes on and on. Man one time I hit dude with abat cops were lookin for me, she was so mD but still hid me in her dogs dog house haha. I was so drunk I culdnt drive she picked me up at 5 in the mroning 1hour Away this happedn more than once , I'd do the same for her but n e ways she was good mad apreciated but man F her she broke my heart smh

Back
Top Bottom