Have you seen a blog more accurate than this? Blk dudes w. Wht women

They forgot the most important indicator...her weight 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

grin.gif

eh...location is everything. The average white chick from the block is more hood than me.

grin.gif

eh...location is everything. The average white chick from the block is more hood than me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i am not black, but i see said women with black dudes.. all the time. 
Saluuuuuuute!  We all know that white girls in fitted hats favor the brothers, but now that belief can be applied to those that wear military style hats (also know as Fidel Hats) as well.  At first I was a bit skeptical, so I decided to conduct my own study on the campus of The Ohio State University.  Of the five white women that I saw with these military style hats, four said that they had a black boyfriend, and one said she has never dated a brother but has always wondered what it would be like to be with one.  These results affirmed the notion that white women that wear military style hats gravitate towards the brothers.  However, it must be noted that this sample is not indicative of the entire white girl population.  Furthermore, these women were students at The Ohio State University, which has been known to produce white women who date brothers at a much high rate than the rest of the country.  This phenomenon is believed to be attributed to the success of its' athletic program.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i am not black, but i see said women with black dudes.. all the time. 
Saluuuuuuute!  We all know that white girls in fitted hats favor the brothers, but now that belief can be applied to those that wear military style hats (also know as Fidel Hats) as well.  At first I was a bit skeptical, so I decided to conduct my own study on the campus of The Ohio State University.  Of the five white women that I saw with these military style hats, four said that they had a black boyfriend, and one said she has never dated a brother but has always wondered what it would be like to be with one.  These results affirmed the notion that white women that wear military style hats gravitate towards the brothers.  However, it must be noted that this sample is not indicative of the entire white girl population.  Furthermore, these women were students at The Ohio State University, which has been known to produce white women who date brothers at a much high rate than the rest of the country.  This phenomenon is believed to be attributed to the success of its' athletic program.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The thicker white women usually tend to date black men. Most white women want to try a black dude but are worried about what their family and people in their social circle would think 
grin.gif

The thicker white women usually tend to date black men. Most white women want to try a black dude but are worried about what their family and people in their social circle would think 
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 I need me a white girl...but I dont want no black acting white girl...I want one with a big rack and a flat booty...all american...

30t6p3b.gif
 I need me a white girl...but I dont want no black acting white girl...I want one with a big rack and a flat booty...all american...

arent half those pictures of kristen whatever her last name is? From the hills or whatever? Shes so hot

arent half those pictures of kristen whatever her last name is? From the hills or whatever? Shes so hot

Originally Posted by allcaps26

#2 The Bopper haircut is on point
Funny thing is I smashed two white chicks that had the bopper haircut and I never noticed that they both had the same look
laugh.gif
 oh %*%@
roll.gif

Originally Posted by allcaps26

#2 The Bopper haircut is on point
Funny thing is I smashed two white chicks that had the bopper haircut and I never noticed that they both had the same look
laugh.gif
 oh %*%@
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif

laugh.gif

yup it's like they're trying to prove something. they're cool for awhile but it gets annoying.

rainbow flip flops/Abercrombie white girls >*

Back
Top Bottom