Have you ever smashed in the public?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

The Path train, from Harrison to Newark Penn Station. Probably the best 3 minutes of my life.

< Lol back of the train style, more like 1.5 minutes
You right
laugh.gif
. Ok, maybe not 3 mins, atleast 2 mins. You gotta remember, since Nwk is the last stop, once the train gets there it  'idle's' there for a couple minutes ( I don't know exactly how long) so we didn't get off as soon as it stopped. Gave that chick the best 1.5 - 2 mins of her life.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

The Path train, from Harrison to Newark Penn Station. Probably the best 3 minutes of my life.

< Lol back of the train style, more like 1.5 minutes
You right
laugh.gif
. Ok, maybe not 3 mins, atleast 2 mins. You gotta remember, since Nwk is the last stop, once the train gets there it  'idle's' there for a couple minutes ( I don't know exactly how long) so we didn't get off as soon as it stopped. Gave that chick the best 1.5 - 2 mins of her life.

Right off a of a hiking trail. It was
pimp.gif

Had that nature vibe, energy thing going on. Add that to the intrigue of getting caught and you got yourself some excitement.

Right off a of a hiking trail. It was
pimp.gif

Had that nature vibe, energy thing going on. Add that to the intrigue of getting caught and you got yourself some excitement.

a few times. two times on a side boardwalk at a beach, once in a parking lot at a mall in the car though.

a few times. two times on a side boardwalk at a beach, once in a parking lot at a mall in the car though.

Back
Top Bottom