Have you ever smashed in the public?

There were these two high schoolers at my cousin's school who had sex outside on the bleachers, but then the fire alarm rang, and the whole school came outside to the field.
laugh.gif

Both of them got expelled.

Seriously, how dumb can you be?...
roll.gif

There were these two high schoolers at my cousin's school who had sex outside on the bleachers, but then the fire alarm rang, and the whole school came outside to the field.
laugh.gif

Both of them got expelled.

Seriously, how dumb can you be?...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

You haven't lived until you've  felt a cool summer breeze caressing your scrotum.

roll.gif

I like sex all over the place. The wildest was the outdoor dining area of Tokyo Blue in Ft.Lauderdale. Had an audience and everything, needless to say we really put on a show. Good times.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

You haven't lived until you've  felt a cool summer breeze caressing your scrotum.

roll.gif

I like sex all over the place. The wildest was the outdoor dining area of Tokyo Blue in Ft.Lauderdale. Had an audience and everything, needless to say we really put on a show. Good times.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Who hasn't?
laugh.gif

I love skirts.

Push the panties to the side and do the dirty
pimp.gif

NY State Fair FTW

one of the best feelings in the worldskirt s ftw.Ever been really aggressive, in the Moment, and just rip it off her

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Who hasn't?
laugh.gif

I love skirts.

Push the panties to the side and do the dirty
pimp.gif

NY State Fair FTW

one of the best feelings in the worldskirt s ftw.Ever been really aggressive, in the Moment, and just rip it off her

Back
Top Bottom