Have you ever smashed in the public?

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

at the park in my car, almost got caught up by a police officer smh
in the car counts as 'in public'?  Or do you have to be literally exposed to the outdoors?
because you'd figure everyone would have, at least, that on their checklist.
happy.gif

I see some put movie theater.... how the heck is THAT possible?

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

at the park in my car, almost got caught up by a police officer smh
in the car counts as 'in public'?  Or do you have to be literally exposed to the outdoors?
because you'd figure everyone would have, at least, that on their checklist.
happy.gif

I see some put movie theater.... how the heck is THAT possible?

smashed in my car with the windows down in a business park parking lot...got caught by a cop who congratulated my choice of venue saying that it would have been perfect had it not been for the fact that that's where he does his end-of-shift paperwork...
ohwell.gif

smashed in my car with the windows down in a business park parking lot...got caught by a cop who congratulated my choice of venue saying that it would have been perfect had it not been for the fact that that's where he does his end-of-shift paperwork...
ohwell.gif

Have I?
devil.gif
...  Yea Man 
pimp.gif

H.S. Theater dressing room, H.S. hallways / stairways, girls bathroom in H.S., Senior Cafeteria in H.S., In the car everywhere, Basketball locker room while the national anthem was being sung (Mind you I was on the team and shorty was a cheerleader.  Said I had to go take my inhaler lol).  Man I was a little hornball in H.S. but who wasn't.   

And this usually takes the cake - In a weeping willow tree in the park. 
roll.gif

Have I?
devil.gif
...  Yea Man 
pimp.gif

H.S. Theater dressing room, H.S. hallways / stairways, girls bathroom in H.S., Senior Cafeteria in H.S., In the car everywhere, Basketball locker room while the national anthem was being sung (Mind you I was on the team and shorty was a cheerleader.  Said I had to go take my inhaler lol).  Man I was a little hornball in H.S. but who wasn't.   

And this usually takes the cake - In a weeping willow tree in the park. 
roll.gif

Guilty... Behind a movie theatre, gas station, and parking lot.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Guilty... Behind a movie theatre, gas station, and parking lot.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Yes. I was 18, she was 16 and we were at the park around 3-5pm. My school has an "outdoor-sy" environment (right beside a river) so you can hide quite peacefully.

laugh.gif

EDIT:

oh yea, I've gotten head at the theateres too (Scarborough Town Centre here in Toronto). Scooby Doo and Austin Powers 3 just on top of my head right now, there's more
laugh.gif

Yes. I was 18, she was 16 and we were at the park around 3-5pm. My school has an "outdoor-sy" environment (right beside a river) so you can hide quite peacefully.

laugh.gif

EDIT:

oh yea, I've gotten head at the theateres too (Scarborough Town Centre here in Toronto). Scooby Doo and Austin Powers 3 just on top of my head right now, there's more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Who hasn't?
laugh.gif

I love skirts.

Push the panties to the side and do the dirty
pimp.gif

NY State Fair FTW

one of the best feelings in the worldskirt s ftw.Ever been really aggressive, in the Moment, and just rip it off her

pimp.gif

This thread got me about to break my no Valentines celebrations law to get some voyeur action in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Who hasn't?
laugh.gif

I love skirts.

Push the panties to the side and do the dirty
pimp.gif

NY State Fair FTW

one of the best feelings in the worldskirt s ftw.Ever been really aggressive, in the Moment, and just rip it off her

pimp.gif

This thread got me about to break my no Valentines celebrations law to get some voyeur action in
laugh.gif

Nothing too crazy, but the cabin of a 2 seater truck does get kinda cramped, at least it was a bench seat.

Nothing too crazy, but the cabin of a 2 seater truck does get kinda cramped, at least it was a bench seat.

Back
Top Bottom