Have you ever smashed in the public?

In front of Hermanos Taco Shop.
devil.gif
In front of the crib many times.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by FullMetal

How the hell do you guys get it on on a train?

This, those NYC subways be crowded as hell.
10-11AM near the last stops.
Although i was by myself in the car
frown.gif

Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

I hope NY folks are taking advantage of that PM system here on NT.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by FullMetal

How the hell do you guys get it on on a train?

This, those NYC subways be crowded as hell.
10-11AM near the last stops.
Although i was by myself in the car
frown.gif

Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

I hope NY folks are taking advantage of that PM system here on NT.

In the park, down near the train tracks, in a construction site, portorpotties..

Man I was reckless in HS.

In the park, down near the train tracks, in a construction site, portorpotties..

Man I was reckless in HS.

in an alley behind the bar, in my car outside a college dorm parking lot, in the back of the theater, & a park bench at night. IDGAF lol

in an alley behind the bar, in my car outside a college dorm parking lot, in the back of the theater, & a park bench at night. IDGAF lol

-Smashed one of the KFC managers on the breakroom table(where everybody eat at on they breaks
laugh.gif
)after everybody else had left and me and her was closing.
-Smashed in the whip in this neighborhood behind mines that was still being developed....ma tried to trap me...told her i was bout to nut and she aint get up....had to throw that broad across the car

-Got dome in a mall parking lot and took a dive but I aint smash tho...some people walked right by an didnt look in(or maybe they did)and kept on walking...we rolled out after that

In public is good times
pimp.gif
...gets the adrenaline pumping
laugh.gif

-Smashed one of the KFC managers on the breakroom table(where everybody eat at on they breaks
laugh.gif
)after everybody else had left and me and her was closing.
-Smashed in the whip in this neighborhood behind mines that was still being developed....ma tried to trap me...told her i was bout to nut and she aint get up....had to throw that broad across the car

-Got dome in a mall parking lot and took a dive but I aint smash tho...some people walked right by an didnt look in(or maybe they did)and kept on walking...we rolled out after that

In public is good times
pimp.gif
...gets the adrenaline pumping
laugh.gif

In the post office bathroomIn my girls backyardIn a back alley next to the dumpster.That's all I have

In the post office bathroomIn my girls backyardIn a back alley next to the dumpster.That's all I have

i remember one time in highschool me & my potna had these 3 freaks. i aint wanna put gas in my car to go all the way back to my house(gas was like $4.75 a gallon) so we went to this park down the street from the school. i smashed on the bleachers by the baseball field while on of her friends watched

i remember one time in highschool me & my potna had these 3 freaks. i aint wanna put gas in my car to go all the way back to my house(gas was like $4.75 a gallon) so we went to this park down the street from the school. i smashed on the bleachers by the baseball field while on of her friends watched

In the neighbors pool when they moved out, me n girl hopped the fence, smashed, hopped back. Haha

Plenty of times parked in the darkon some random street.

The park , on a bench (her sitting , me standing)
The park, on the swing (she was on the swing)

The beach, on a life guard tower

I think that's it?

Oh, and my homies bathroom if that counts.d

In the neighbors pool when they moved out, me n girl hopped the fence, smashed, hopped back. Haha

Plenty of times parked in the darkon some random street.

The park , on a bench (her sitting , me standing)
The park, on the swing (she was on the swing)

The beach, on a life guard tower

I think that's it?

Oh, and my homies bathroom if that counts.d

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

ma tried to trap me...told her i was bout to nut and she aint get up....had to throw that broad across the car

laugh.gif
this got me for some reason.  like all the sudden she's dead weight and grilling you

my closest is road dome on the Jersey Turnpike

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

ma tried to trap me...told her i was bout to nut and she aint get up....had to throw that broad across the car

laugh.gif
this got me for some reason.  like all the sudden she's dead weight and grilling you

my closest is road dome on the Jersey Turnpike

Back
Top Bottom