have you ever shared a woman- has your woman ever been shared

seems to me that most guys aren't willing to accept that they're probably sharing their girlfriends either now or have at some point in the past. 
because guys want to believe their girlfriends are pure and innocent and would never betray them.

i for one wouldn't doubt that i've probably shared one of my exes in the past.. and i've definitely shared another man's girlfriend before.
my friend was sharing his girlfriend with some dude last year til he found their chats on her gmail account after i put a keylogger on their laptop when he got suspicious. 

its a very common thing, guys. 
man what? where did this come from? and why do people always say that "your girl isnt pure and innocent" line

1. had a virgin
2. hated it and wont do it again
3. if we arent wearing rings then she can knock off anyone she wants, just tell me

^you're trippin man if you ever get in a committed monogamous relationship u gona say u gona be ok with ur girl going across town and tasting another man's f**kstick?

unless ur like a swinger or somethin then i understand

Don't put it/her on a pedestal.

this right here too, can't stress it enough. none of that "my princess, my queen, my world" **** unless you know she's 100% not rollin. and even then I wouldn't do it :lol:

soon as they think they got you unconditionally.................... :smh:

only speaking from my experience though. I know not all of them are this way but... eh.

Does any of this nonsense, really bare repeating? You dont own these chicks.. you didnt birth them.. they were who they were, the 20-odd years before you knew their ***.. who cares? If you pick a bad one, YOU picked a bad one.. drop that ho and move on.. You referenced Kristin Stewart, and said that Pattinson was this and that.. but none of that matters..

A weak, conniving, naive chick.. is just that. You being Steven Hawking, or Jordan, or Gates, or Lex Steele, or whomever is the best at what they do.. is not going to change your own proclivity to choosing wack partners. Think deeper. Choose wiser. Its not these broads fault.. look inward.

Does any of this nonsense, really bare repeating? You dont own these chicks.. you didnt birth them.. they were who they were, the 20-odd years before you knew their ***.. who cares? If you pick a bad one, YOU picked a bad one.. drop that ho and move on.. You referenced Kristin Stewart, and said that Pattinson was this and that.. but none of that matters..
A weak, conniving, naive chick.. is just that. You being Steven Hawking, or Jordan, or Gates, or Lex Steele, or whomever is the best at what they do.. is not going to change your own proclivity to choosing wack partners. Think deeper. Choose wiser. Its not these broads fault.. look inward.

You saying hes the best? Just wondering why you put his name on a list of men who helped change the world to a certain extent. You mirin' dat Steele?

lol dude asks if any of this is worth repeating then goes and types the same thing i said

thanks for repeating my posts breh

You saying hes the best? Just wondering why you put his name on a list of men who helped change the world to a certain extent. You mirin' dat Steele?

He's a well known entity in the field. Who knows whos the best at that activity

My neighbor who lives across the street from me was topping me off on the reg, she lived with her dude, but I didn't know homie, just a head nod here and there, but the real kicker is my homie who lives in the back of the complex was banging her out too, she didn't know we knew each other til one night she slid thru and he was over kicking it, so we ran a amtrak on her, on top of that it was the night before her anniversary with her man :smh:

Sometimes I feel bad seeing dude smitten over this broad, knowing she done swallowed my seeds on numerous occasions, but oh well *Kanye Shrug*

'scust @ engine engine number 69 on the new york transit line the night before the anniversary. dude's out at jcpenney's buying the finest cologne money can buy, planning some romantic rendezvous at olive garden with his bird gf while 2 dudes are ransacking her box SMH

too short verse on this funny as hell 
"so homie dont marry that biaaaaatch"

been there on both sides. being the "other guy" taught me not to trust females. they're texting their dude how much they love and miss them with your DNA still on their skin and/or clothes.

don't get how dudes get done dirty then go to the other guy with problems like it's his fault your girls a roller.

truth right here. 

girls will make up elaborate lies about what they're doing.. be texting their bf "omg i love u, ur the man for my life" 2 minutes after tasting another man's mushroom tip.. 

that's why i dont understand dudes getting married in their early-mid 20's... girls are just as horny as dudes and will only get hornier as they age. 2-3 years into their marriage the girls on facbeook looking up dudes from her h.s flagging down the dk

dudes that get married in their late 20's/early 30's are more than likely settling down with a girl with more mileage than the 1990 honda civic i drove in high school. girls that have been shared by 25+ men. 
So what age is best for marriage or finding a suitable woman?

I had a homey who didn't care cuz he aint care for the chick. Said he wasn't even smashing anymore.

I have not and never part took in this as far as the female having the title of my woman. If it's just chick I'm smashing then I assume other dudes have and are as well.

Last edited:
Killa said it best

"Das not ur girl, das everyone's friend"

I dont care what a slide does when she not with me.

You don't care what a female your just sexing is doing not around you until you wake up with a bubble on your tongue because she took a mouth full of cum. Or you can't piss because the pain is unbearable. Thats one thing I don't get about people that have casual sex but don't care who the other people are involved in the equation. You're ******g them and whomever they are ******g. I dunno maybe its just me but I don't like running up in a chick that I know a bunch of random dudes are pounding. Open relationships with guidelines> just a open relationship. Everytime I've had one the only rule was if you let another dude smash you gotta tell me and you gotta get a test and vice versa. Sex ain't that serious.

So what age is best for marriage or finding a suitable woman?
never or marry a young girl and manipulate the sht out of her to the point where she becomes like your geisha and feels as if she can't live without you.

i dont know how to do that right now so im holding off. i dont think the majority of women are fit to marry. maybe someone out in the country or like montana who hasnt been corrupted by big city ways and the internet. 

You don't care what a female your just sexing is doing not around you until you wake up with a bubble on your tongue because she took a mouth full of cum. Or you can't piss because the pain is unbearable. Thats one thing I don't get about people that have casual sex but don't care who the other people are involved in the equation. You're ******g them and whomever they are ******g. I dunno maybe its just me but I don't like running up in a chick that I know a bunch of random dudes are pounding. Open relationships with guidelines> just a open relationship. Everytime I've had one the only rule was if you let another dude smash you gotta tell me and you gotta get a test and vice versa. Sex ain't that serious.

:nthat: tell these dudes. its real out chea.

never or marry a young girl and manipulate the sht out of her to the point where she becomes like your geisha and feels as if she can't live without you.
i dont know how to do that right now so im holding off. i dont think the majority of women are fit to marry. maybe someone out in the country or like montana who hasnt been corrupted by big city ways and the internet. 

you got your heart broken?
you listen to too much Too Short?
you insecure?

but on the real...you think majority of women will cheat in marriage no matter what? like there are none w/ morals and an ounce of self control?
ok :rolleyes

i got my heart broken when i was 16 i went to the sadie hawkins dance after ingrid casamayor asked me to the dance (friday) then the next day at a friends bday party i saw her making out with this dude Harrison... so yes i've had my heart broken 

stopped listening to too short after 1998

i was insecure when i was in h.s because i was short. i'm 6'2 now and i have a rapier's wit

and most women will share themselves, i just recently posted some email about a co worker of mine doing dirty things to another man's wife. dont be so naive bro. humans are horny and were not meant to suffer through monogamy. 

i got my heart broken when i was 16 i went to the sadie hawkins dance after ingrid casamayor asked me to the dance (friday) then the next day at a friends bday party i saw her making out with this dude Harrison... so yes i've had my heart broken 
stopped listening to too short after 1998
i was insecure when i was in h.s because i was short. i'm 6'2 now and i have a rapier's wit

and most women will share themselves, i just recently posted some email about a co worker of mine doing dirty things to another man's wife. dont be so naive bro. humans are horny and were not meant to suffer through monogamy. 

believing that there are people in the world (men and women) who have self control and morals is not naive. a lot of people think being overly sure about the negativity and evils in the world is being a realist when in fact that is also a form of naivety. everyone's not bad everyone's not good. you live and you learn. there ARE married people who cheat...there ARE married people who don't.

Back
Top Bottom