have you ever shared a woman- has your woman ever been shared

just had these yambs getting dressed and leaving my house after "breaking up" with her boyfriend... the night before...
:\ :\
dont trust'em...
Yambs? More like christmas hambs

yall like fat girls on NT :D

new yambs >>>> _____
atleast for me... 23 and trying to get'em all... white black, latina, haitian, scandanavian, puerto rican, arabian, japanese, australian, antartican, russian, columbian, jamaican, alaskan, canadian...
#advanceinmydirectionfamb

:lol: :lol: avy is lulz too

True Story,

Chick was at my house performing the fellatio act and her man called.. She's talking to this dude saying " i miss u im out with my friends " with my **** in her hand :smh:..

She even said " Im not gonna put it in my mouth while im talking to him, thats disrespectful " :lol: :smh:
i seen this on worldstar except she was gettin hit

True Story,
Chick was at my house performing the fellatio act and her man called.. She's talking to this dude saying " i miss u im out with my friends " with my **** in her hand :smh:..
She even said " Im not gonna put it in my mouth while im talking to him, thats disrespectful " :lol: :smh:

real talk lol

first thougt that went on in your head after that? i srsly would like to know.

Never trust a woman 100%, id rather be solo dolo then to be disrespected like that. Havent come across a female who has made me think different, and im ight with that.
This. 

I don't even wanna be apart her equation...

Last edited:
did this before, she had a bf but i would smash then she would text him chill with him, he knew

real talk lol
first thougt that went on in your head after that? i srsly would like to know.

The FIRST one was oh " That's disrespectful, but it actually being in your hand isn't?? " :lol:

This same girl now has 2 kids, I THINK its with the same guy too.. If I hit her up to hangout she says she would but i wouldnt like her anymore because she's a different person..

I respect that 0] >:

Yeah I've been on both ends. I've messed with girls with dudes & to hear the lies they tell it's crazy. But we all do it so.

just found out one of my jumpoffs is married. Not tripping tho them dominican yambs are bueno

I suggest you drop that homey, if she married to a dominican man and he finds out I bet he got no problem doing that 20-25 years.
Latino dudes go hard for their females, the ***** great but it ain't worth it.
To each his own though always

Last edited:
I suggest you drop that homey, if she married to a dominican man and he finds out I bet he got no problem doing that 20-25 years.
Latino dudes go hard for their females, the ***** great but it ain't worth it.
To each his own though always

Naw her man is weak. Some skinny jean wearing clown :lol: she wears the pants in that house.

been there on both sides. being the "other guy" taught me not to trust females. they're texting their dude how much they love and miss them with your DNA still on their skin and/or clothes.
I've been the one sharing too :smh: never been mad at a dude for taking advantage of a female acting like a female though. I don't get how dudes get done dirty then go to the other guy with problems like it's his fault your girls a roller.

Real life... :\

Happened Saturday...

Call chick at 3am drunk she says "this isn't no booty call right?" I said nah come thru we just gonna watch Batman Cartoons

Proceed to smash, she say's buss in her mouf, I pull out. she hops off my bed turns on my light gets on her KNEES and sticks her tongue out like a dog, I thought I was in a West Coast Productions film, she swallowed da God, her phone rings 10 minutes later and she says "damn can I wash my mouth? I have to go to my boyfriends crib right now he's pissed"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 scrag

Happened Saturday...

Call chick at 3am drunk she says "this isn't no booty call right?" I said nah come thru we just gonna watch Batman Cartoons

Proceed to smash, she say's buss in her mouf, I pull out. she hops off my bed turns on my light gets on her KNEES and sticks her tongue out like a dog, I thought I was in a West Coast Productions film, she swallowed da God, her phone rings 10 minutes later and she says "damn can I wash my mouth? I have to go to my boyfriends crib right now he's pissed"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  scrag
:smh: :smh:

how old was she?

I found out I was shared my ex with some cat in Honduras and here in Houston. She was sharing both of them with other peps. Came home and me clamydia. Shes now living with some new cat and she kept calling me until I had my homegurl answer the phone and threaten her safety. I dont need trife in my life.
I am all most on a year drought. I have switched my concentration to purely getting money. The only chick I trick is my daughter now.
Im not completely honest thought. While I didnt cheat on her, I did cheat on the pervious ex. To this day she dont know the extent of my man-sluttin.
What was she doing in Honduras ?

I turn down girls who want to cheat on their BF's/husbands with me. 

I wouldn't want it done to me, so I don't do it. 

my boy was in love with this broad, wanted to wife, til he put a keylogger on his laptop and let her use it to check random sht one day

goes home, gets access to all her gmail and fb account... she had been sharing herself the entire time they were together.. with multiple dudes... mf'er was heartbroken. he tried to move on too lol but caught this dumb biotch chatting with one of the dudes she had cheated with.

girls these days should be seen as the enemy man... to be conquered and pillaged for their goods and then discarded like yesterday's trash. 

or is that too mean. no its not, my sons. go forth and conquer. or give ur trust to one of these birds and have her diarrhea all over your soul. 

Back
Top Bottom