have you ever shared a woman- has your woman ever been shared

my boy was in love with this broad, wanted to wife, til he put a keylogger on his laptop and let her use it to check random sht one day

goes home, gets access to all her gmail and fb account... she had been sharing herself the entire time they were together.. with multiple dudes... mf'er was heartbroken. he tried to move on too lol but caught this dumb biotch chatting with one of the dudes she had cheated with.

girls these days should be seen as the enemy man... to be conquered and pillaged for their goods and then discarded like yesterday's trash. 

or is that too mean. no its not, my sons. go forth and conquer. or give ur trust to one of these birds and have her diarrhea all over your soul. 

Girls are just as shady as dudes, they're just more slick about it

Went out of a town for a wedding this past weekend. Hooked up with a chick after she told me she had a boyfriend. Next day she hits me up and after some small talk through text she texts me "my dudes coming down to stay w me till sunday so gotta stay clear from you now for sure :ohwell:"

Not only was she cheating on her dude the day before he was supposed to come down, she was sad she couldn't continue to do so anymore.

I'm sure I wasn't the first and I'm sure I won't be the last :smh:

Team Bachelor

girls these days should be seen as the enemy man... to be conquered and pillaged for their goods and then discarded like yesterday's trash. 

or is that too mean. no its not, my sons. go forth and conquer. or give ur trust to one of these birds and have her diarrhea all over your soul. 

Last edited:
ha, i read the word "shared" I thought you meant it was consensual to all parties, like swingers or "the lifestyle".

I substituted "shared" with "CHEATING" and it all made sense after that :D

mean.gif
mean.gif

how old was she?

I question the judgement of some folks on here, what kind of women are you dudes locking down? Broads you meet at the club or pick up off the street?

Certain people serve a purpose, not every girl is supposed to be the one. Don't make it more than what it is.

Every chance i get, this woman out here gone do what they want with who they want. So if my chick feeling another chick Y NOT let her do her. But best believe she aint WIFEY tho.

Last edited:
its not 'cheating'... if you're not in a committed bf/gf or marriage relationship with a broad she can still share herself amongst men.. for instance, you just met a girl and u start dating/plowing... she is more than likely rinsing then repeating with 4-5 other guys... you get her mon-weds... Joey gets her on saturdays... Sukjeet gets her thursdays/fridays.. etc etc

sharing =/= cheating

"The more attention you give them, the more options they seek" - Wale

**** all these broads. Ripping a dude's heart out like it ain't **** 
mean.gif

One occasion that I know of. I was smanging this chick with no intentions of wifing her up. I guess she was looking for me to do more with her because she got tight saying I never took her out on dates or went anywhere with her and I only hit her up to smash. (Which was true) Anyway to make a long story short she came to me saying that she liked me and wanted me to wife her up but if I didnt start to show her interest by taking her out then she had 3 other guys that she was talking to that would. I havent talked to her since that day and one of the dudes she was talking to ended up wifing her up. She also put on a ton of weight since then so i aint eem mad.

yep shared em before she wasnt mine so to speak
was just a friend with benefit that got around i didnt care though

[COLOR=#red]I'll go a step further...If every dude got a DNA test for their seed the truth would be staggering. Yes I'm talking married dudes as well. Mother's Baby....Father's Maybe :rofl:[/COLOR]

ITT: Jaded kids

And jaded adults. I'm 27 about to be 28.

From what I've dealt with myself and seen my friends deal with it at this point I'm pretty distru****l of new women that I don't meet through friends or work. With those you can have a circle of people that are aware of their character. Of course it's not foolproof.

I've seen and experienced how easy it is for a "committed" woman to cheat. Without that carfax I've learned to be very cautious.

Females can be straight scadalous bruh.

I met this girl a 1 year 1/2 ago we started texting back and fourth, about 3 weeks later she came over I smashed it. She came over like every other weekend for about 3 months. Then I find out from one of my boys she was in a relationship with some dude I know. This girl was a straight freak to. Letting me *** in her mouth and other places and going back kissing some other dude. **** like this makes not even want to be in a relationship. You just never know if your girl is somebody else's lil freak. If you got a cool chick and she seems loyal thats great but I dont care how sweet these instagram/twitter era girls act I dont put NOTHING pass them.

Certain people serve a purpose, not every girl is supposed to be the one. Don't make it more than what it is.

Absolutely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom