have you ever shared a woman- has your woman ever been shared

Been on both sides as well and you're right....being the other guy, you witness some
mean.gif
****. Thankfully, had it done to me when I was super young and naive. If that didn't happen...I'd be a stupid and naive adult like alot of dudes I see.
If karma is real...I don't need any relationships
laugh.gif
I just banged my ex-girl from college for like 2 months straight and she's engaged to be married. **** was really awkward because we never spoke on it. Not once. She'd come to DC from NY for days at a time to stay at my crib and just let me **** her brains out. It was
mean.gif
watching her go on the balcony or go in another room when her fiance called. I see her on instagram posting pics of them at the beach and at dinner like "damn...life is wild".
mean.gif
her bf must be extra gullible. what reason did this ratchet say she had to be in ny?

Been on both sides as well and you're right....being the other guy, you witness some
mean.gif
****. Thankfully, had it done to me when I was super young and naive. If that didn't happen...I'd be a stupid and naive adult like alot of dudes I see.
If karma is real...I don't need any relationships
laugh.gif
I just banged my ex-girl from college for like 2 months straight and she's engaged to be married. **** was really awkward because we never spoke on it. Not once. She'd come to DC from NY for days at a time to stay at my crib and just let me **** her brains out. It was
mean.gif
watching her go on the balcony or go in another room when her fiance called. I see her on instagram posting pics of them at the beach and at dinner like "damn...life is wild".
mean.gif
what kind of excuse was she telling her gullible man back home? I don't know any young professional that can just dip for days at a time to NY so I'm led to believe the b/f was trying to wife up some dumb bopper?

Last edited:
Been on both sides as well and you're right....being the other guy, you witness some :smh: ****. Thankfully, had it done to me when I was super young and naive. If that didn't happen...I'd be a stupid and naive adult like alot of dudes I see.
If karma is real...I don't need any relationships :lol: I just banged my ex-girl from college for like 2 months straight and she's engaged to be married. **** was really awkward because we never spoke on it. Not once. She'd come to DC from NY for days at a time to stay at my crib and just let me **** her brains out. It was :smh: watching her go on the balcony or go in another room when her fiance called. I see her on instagram posting pics of them at the beach and at dinner like "damn...life is wild". :smh:

That :pimp: and |I feeling at the same time...I know the feels.

Had this one chick with a dude who was so confident me and her were just friends he let me come pick her up from his house(they lived together) gave me directions and everything, she even put him on the phone to give me the directions. Picked her up, dapped him up then proceeded to take his girl back to my crib and do her the sameway billy bob did halle in monsters ball.
smokin.gif

been there on both sides. being the "other guy" taught me not to trust females. they're texting their dude how much they love and miss them with your DNA still on their skin and/or clothes.
 don't get how dudes get done dirty then go to the other guy with problems like it's his fault your girls a roller.
truth right here. 

girls will make up elaborate lies about what they're doing.. be texting their bf "omg i love u, ur the man for my life" 2 minutes after tasting another man's mushroom tip.. 

that's why i dont understand dudes getting married in their early-mid 20's... girls are just as horny as dudes and will only get hornier as they age. 2-3 years into their marriage the girls on facbeook looking up dudes from her h.s flagging down the dk

dudes that get married in their late 20's/early 30's are more than likely settling down with a girl with more mileage than the 1990 honda civic i drove in high school. girls that have been shared by 25+ men. 

swingers ftw?

Open relationships >>>>

Best way to share eachother!

That way it isn't so bad when you find out your part of the share has been sharing herself with other sharers that shared themself to her... ... .. without sharing them with you.

Last edited:
get money
none of these terminal losers know how. they half @#$ it at school or whatever job they have and live on the internet. get a girl's number and become obsessed. just pathetic. instead of worryin bout your followers try and get your dollars up. make some money and you can get whatever girl you want. these chicks aren't chasing you guys because most of you are losers living on the internet with no earning potential.

get money
none of these terminal losers know how. they half @#$ it at school or whatever job they have and live on the internet. get a girl's number and become obsessed. just pathetic. instead of worryin bout your followers try and get your dollars up. make some money and you can get whatever girl you want. these chicks aren't chasing you guys because most of you are losers living on the internet with no earning potential.

25141625.jpg

The word "sharing" has me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 really tho...

Wouldn't that imply that you're voluntarily letting your girl get smashed?

There have definitely been chicks that have messed with mutiple homies in the group but that wouldnt happen with anyone I was actually interested in.

I do know some of my married friends were bout that swingers life at one time tho...Im cool on that.

Wildcat I don't know whats worse. The fact that you come into every thread with your negative and condescending words or the fact that you think anyone actually cares enough about you to actually care about your opinion of them. You clearly are in an extreme funk and not happy with yourself. I hope that you find your way out of whatever darkness you are in so that you can stop logging into a discussion forum and trying to belittle a bunch of young men discussing their experiences. It's pretty clear you are relatively young yourself because no person with "earning potential" has the time or interest in coming on a forum and just talking **** about people and the topic. You aren't contributing anything to any of these dudes lifes by telling them that they are losers and no woman wants them. WHO the **** are you to judge and criticize another person?

lol this dude sounds like he shared the love of his life and now is bitter and trying to replace her with the lavish profits he gets reselling jordans on craigslist.

get off niketalk and check your email theres ppl interested in those military blue iv's for 180$

I don't play that ****...theres too many dangers out here...too many diseases...I'd rather be alone then go through things like this with these stupid females.

'TONY TOLD US THE WORLD WAS OURS AND THE BIBLE TOLD US EVERY GIRL WAS SOUR...DONT PLAY IN HER GARDEN AND DONT SMELL HER FLOWER' :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
It's like on one hand...that's his problem and I don't give a ****. And on a smaller hand...it's like damn :smh: I ain't ****

But It's not like you can tell homie, most ****** will try to start beef with you instead of seeing their harlot for who she is.
I've also noticed that this mostly happens with the best looking females, knowing that they have more leeway than a basic chick.
The game is all ****** up

Myself and a few of my buddies have run through the same girl before....but never an ex girlfriend. Thats off limits.

laugh.gif
 really tho...

Wouldn't that imply that you're voluntarily letting your girl get smashed?

There have definitely been chicks that have messed with mutiple homies in the group but that wouldnt happen with anyone I was actually interested in.

I do know some of my married friends were bout that swingers life at one time tho...Im cool on that.
the girls are the ones sharing themselves.. guys share unknowingly.. they have no say.. women are sharing themselves amongst men for a variety of reasons. boredom, to get their many cravings satisfied, because guy B drives an automatic and her boyfriend drives a 6 speed manual and she hates how he shifts gears, because the new guy has longer hair, because its wednesday, etc. the reasons are endless. 

lol this dude sounds like he shared the love of his life and now is bitter and trying to replace her with the lavish profits he gets reselling jordans on craigslist.

get off niketalk and check your email theres ppl interested in those military blue iv's for 180$
Dead at the word " lavish", me on both sides, never again, I ask girls up front and I keep it one hundred, because too many ninjas out here dying over pussycat, and after being hurt, I feel how the next man feels about his bottom chick, it stings but glad it happened not naive anymore like someone said. That's why I am forever alone right now, 99 percent of these chicks are undercover jo's, ugly or pretty, if you get lucky to find that.01 % treat her right my dude, until then freak em and duck em and stop being friends with girls, that **** is wack on both ends.

Back
Top Bottom