Has this ever happend to you in a public restroom? Vol. Youre too close maaann!!!!

yaw dudes are weird. Yaw can run a train on ha girl and have yaw balls dang near touching each other or do a 3some with your boy and a girl but you have a problem with man man taking a leak next to you?? somebody explain im confused
Should be simple enough for you to get. All those situations you just mentioned involved a female which gives the automatic pass for the duration of each act for some guys. A dude wanting to piss right next to you when there's a bunch of free stalls and urinals is just weird and unnecessarily homoerotic.

FTR, I've never engaged in a gangbang which is what you described. Running a train isn't the same thing.

Last edited:
Was in the public restroom in Penn Station. Packed house, in line for a urinal.. A friend of one of the dudes that was pissing walks in and tells him to hurry up, Amtrack announced that their train is boarding. Homeboy without thinking turns his entire body, dong included, towards his friend to respond. While doing so he accidentally pisses on the dude next to him. :lol: Homeboy that gets pissed on is like WTF, doesn't want to hear the apology, and starts pissing right back on dude. So while these fools are pissing on each other there is slash damage, and some other dudes get R.Kellyed. Now like 2 other dudes join in. Another guy zips up and runs, and one guy is pissing on the floor trying to avoid the water works, begging for the dudes to chill.

After they were done pissing the two original dudes start scrapping, wit their dongs in hand. :smh: :lol:. They were no punches thrown just tussling, wrestling, and some major sword fighting , word to Soul Calibur

Last edited:
Was in the public restroom in Penn Station. Packed house, in line for a urinal, pack house inside the bathroom. A friend on one of the dudes that were piss walk in and tells him to hurry up, Amtrack announced their train is boarding. Homeboy without thinking turns his entire body, dong included, towards his friend to response. While doing so he accidentally pisses on the dude next to him. :lol: Homeboy that gets pissed on is like WTF and doesn't want to hear the apology and starts pissing back on dude. So these fools are pissing on each other, there is slash damage, and some other dudes get R.Kellyed. Like 2 other dudes join in. One zips up and runs, and another one is pissing on the floor trying to avoid the water works, begging for the dudes to chill.

After they were done pissing the two original dudes, wit their dongs in hand start scrapping. :smh: :lol:. They were no punches thrown just tussling, wrestling, and some major sword fighting , word to Soul Calibur
WOAHHHH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Too much lulz

Time for you to write that movie script Rusty, comedy of the year potential.

I have a community bathroom for my dorm. Went in one day to take a shower and there is, a piece of sh#t just sitting there in the drainage. Not even the normal swirly turd, but the swirly turd with corn around it. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Was in the public restroom in Penn Station. Packed house, in line for a urinal.. A friend on one of the dudes that was pissing walks in and tells him to hurry up, Amtrack announced that their train is boarding. Homeboy without thinking turns his entire body, dong included, towards his friend to response. While doing so he accidentally pisses on the dude next to him.
laugh.gif
Homeboy that gets pissed on is like WTF, doesn't want to hear the apology, and starts pissing right back on dude. So while these fools are pissing on each other, there is slash damage, and some other dudes get R.Kellyed. Now like 2 other dudes join in. Another One zips up and runs, and one guy is pissing on the floor trying to avoid the water works, begging for the dudes to chill.
After they were done pissing the two original dudes start scrapping, wit their dongs in hand.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. They were no punches thrown just tussling, wrestling, and some major sword fighting , word to Soul Calibur
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes, and most the time the guy side eye's my peen in an attempt to make a judgement on the myth about black men. Honestly if I had a small weenie I'd be mad. But after they look I give them a subtle "It's big right?" peripheral smile.

Last edited:
You think that's bad!?  Basic Training. The first couple weeks where all they do is **** with you mentally.  At times you'd have to share a urinal with another person.  That's right, ONE urinal TWO people!  Hell sometimes it would be four to five dudes peeing into one toilet.  No idea how many times "Don't cross the streams!" was uttered in the bathrooms.  

You think that's bad!?  Basic Training. The first couple weeks where all they do is **** with you mentally.  At times you'd have to share a urinal with another person.  That's right, ONE urinal TWO people!  Hell sometimes it would be four to five dudes peeing into one toilet.  No idea how many times "Don't cross the streams!" was uttered in the bathrooms.  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And there you have it.

i use stalls only..

one time i was using a urinal and there was only 1 and 2 stalls.. stalls were taken and 1 urinal... i hate using them cuz i i dont shake.. 0] But now i have to shake.. so im in the urinal trying to p.. and it wont come out because a dad and his son are standing directly behind me waiting behind me for me to finish.. i acted like i was pissing.. and just flushed the toilet and dipped.... i held it in.. i cant do that.

dude shot a poo hadouken :lol: :lol:

Was in the public restroom in Penn Station. Packed house, in line for a urinal.. A friend on one of the dudes that was pissing walks in and tells him to hurry up, Amtrack announced that their train is boarding. Homeboy without thinking turns his entire body, dong included, towards his friend to response. While doing so he accidentally pisses on the dude next to him. :lol: Homeboy that gets pissed on is like WTF, doesn't want to hear the apology, and starts pissing right back on dude. So while these fools are pissing on each other there is slash damage, and some other dudes get R.Kellyed. Now like 2 other dudes join in. Another guy zips up and runs, and one guy is pissing on the floor trying to avoid the water works, begging for the dudes to chill.

After they were done pissing the two original dudes start scrapping, wit their dongs in hand. :smh: :lol:. They were no punches thrown just tussling, wrestling, and some major sword fighting , word to Soul Calibur

These 3 got me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It took everything in me to not burst out in hysterical laughter at work

Yes. 4 am at a bathroom at Penn Station in NYC. Some cellar dwelling penguin like creature emerged from a stall and stood right next to me.....He offered me $5 to give me a blowjob. I was so perplexed and heated I wanted to jab him in his throat, but at the same time I didn't want to be anywhere near that thing. One of the few and only times I have left a restroom without washing my hands.
:smh:
>D

Back
Top Bottom