Has this ever happend to you in a public restroom? Vol. Youre too close maaann!!!!

A few days ago I was taking a dump at work and some random dude went in to the stall next to me and was making all sorts of noises, not to mention the horrible smell of his doo doo. As soon as I finished, I turned off the lights and ran
laugh.gif

some of you CALI guys may know about Madonna Inn..

this is their urinal

2911343060_2794585cca.jpg

img_5644.jpg

that means you may get into a situation like this lol

7630652134_cd214e4a75_b.jpg

I can't do that.. one stall in between a person rule for me. But when people be doing that, I'll just hit him with a 0] face.

This thread is pretty funny. I'm  confident that those of you  who work office jobs can attest to this: some people do not have bathroom etiquette! PERIOD. What's with people who want to hold extra-long conversations at the sink. You just shamelessly walked out of the stall after dropping hellacious dueces...Why are you talking to me about your son's fast pitch game? What's funny to me is that someone would codify a process  to dropping dueces at work.

yaw dudes are weird. Yaw can run a train on ha girl and have yaw balls dang near touching each other or do a 3some with your boy and a girl but you have a problem with man man taking a leak next to you?? somebody explain im confused

Happened a couple times to me.

Only thing I really hate is going into the stall and it's not tall enough.

What's so bad or weird about another dude peeing right next to you?

yaw dudes are weird. Yaw can run a train on ha girl and have yaw balls dang near touching each other or do a 3some with your boy and a girl but you have a problem with man man taking a leak next to you?? somebody explain im confused

Nah bruh. Your logic is flawed.

I was already confused with the first sentence.

why do people add instagram filters to computer generated pictures?
seriously irks me out of confusion alone.

Back
Top Bottom