Has NT changed your outlook on life a little bit vol. dont lie

laugh.gif
I know it sounds dumb as hell but seriously since being on NT I takelife less seriously and just live it to its fullest potential and you would think that once I joined this forum I would be an even biggr sneaker addict but Ilearned that shoes are just shoes
laugh.gif
Hypebeast thread taught me how not todress and I actually enjoy various music I thought I would never like ( I slept on N.E.R.D.
smh.gif
). basically the reason im writing this is because I bagged a girl because she thoughtI was different and all the things that I am a fan of and I think NT is partly responsible.

Ehh, theres some things i wouldn't have known or given a chance if i wasn't on NT.

I wouldnt say my life but it indeed plays a huge role on me overall, I wouldnt know these funny slang words, anything about kicks, watched some interestingdocumentaries, great movies you guys reccomend, craziest video, funny @!% videos I probably would have never came across, breaking news before cnn gets it
just alot of little stuff here and there def NT influenced 30% of me lol

NT has definitely had an influence on me.

Nothing major, but I know that I would be totally different right now if I had never encountered NT.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

( I slept on N.E.R.D.
smh.gif
)

Just like everyone else in the world.
smh.gif

But yeah. I joke around a lot more, and try not to take myself so seriously.

I joined NT because of sneakers...

I don't buy shoes that much/at all anymore. I'm not sure if it's because of NT or because I realized that it was just a phase that I would gothrough. In my opinion, there are a lot more things that are better to spend your hard-earned $ on.

Somewhat, I've used urbandictionary more time in a day than i do in a month if i'm on NT. All these slang words are
laugh.gif

Also i'm updated on everything, everywhere

Originally Posted by soltheman

( I slept on N.E.R.D.
smh.gif
)

smh.gif

Believe me back in the day i was like what the %!@% Pharrell in a rock band? PASS.....but then I actually heard in search of, fly or die, andseeing sounds and it sounded like music I would make in my imagination and *%*% lol hard to explain but
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I joined NT because of sneakers...

I don't buy shoes that much/at all anymore. I'm not sure if it's because of NT or because I realized that it was just a phase that I would go through. In my opinion, there are a lot more things that are better to spend your hard-earned $ on.

And someone on here introduced me to Daft Punks music...cant believe I did not know who they were, I felt like some of my past years went to waste because justabout a year ago I found Daft Punk.

soltheman wrote:

NuMba1KiCkrocka wrote:

( I slept on N.E.R.D.
smh.gif
)

smh.gif

Believe me back in the day i was like what the @#$% Pharrell in a rock band? PASS.....but then I actually heard in search of, fly or die, and seeing sounds and it sounded like music I would make in my imagination and #*+# lol hard to explain but
pimp.gif

You started to see...the sounds.

eek.gif

Not change but kind of influenced. There's many different type of people, point of views and everyday topics on here.

It put me on with new slang. Breaking news before the media gets it. Put me on with what is hot on the street and what is not. How to dress. Music (LupeFiasco). Cool video's. Good hacks for the computer. Basically is the best overall website. BTW I only stay in the general forum.

Back
Top Bottom