Has NT changed your outlook on life a little bit vol. dont lie

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Jun06_1_002.jpg

"NT is still the reason I get up every morning"

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yes, I wish I would have known sooner.
I probably would have went to a different college, treated girls different, etc.

But yes it has

yes it has
i dont have many posts but ive been lurking for a couple years now and its taught me a lot

Nt helped me not buy every sneaker like I used to want to when a fresh pair of J's would come out. Now I just pick n choose maybe 2-4 pairs per year andthe occasional pair for balling and running. I been lurking here since 01 and recently just choose to become a member, but it def changed some of the slang Iuse now. Most of my friends are like "what did u just say?" And like others said I def got into diff type of hip hop that I thought was whack. Onekey is Lupe, if it wasn't for NT hyping him up I woulda never gave him a spin. Now he's prob my fav new rapper other than Joell.

Yea and that whole hyperbeast with bapes n such I never got into it while most of my friends from HS did. I always hated followers and never understood it, NTdef showed me I ain't the only one.

i think since i've joined NT, i don't get as bored by searching random sites then eventually winding up on you know what kind of sites doing you knowwhat

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

NT made me realize how corny the internet and people in general can be at times.

Ironic, you are the same dude who argued with the admins for pages because you was banned on ya OG name. I thought you said you was never coming back?

besides keeping me on track with releases, nt has exposed me to styles, trends and music that my area would most of the time be late for. NT has also changedmy slang a bit (ex Chest game is serious!) not saying nt originated all of it but i first heard (or read) it here

Yes, and because of NT my friends say how did you know that or *+! are you talking about...
NT has showed me there are a group of people out there that think just like me.
Also i give me people the "stoneface" a lot now.. lol

Originally Posted by miamin2

besides keeping me on track with releases, nt has exposed me to styles, trends and music that my area would most of the time be late for. NT has also changed my slang a bit (ex Chest game is serious!) not saying nt originated all of it but i first heard (or read) it here

kind of the same here. without NT, i would never have the music taste i have now or the knowledge of sports all-around that i do.

It has brougt me to appreciate other viewpoints that I have never thought of before.

I have learned that Big L was not just a rapper, but a result of an unfortunate incident.

I have learned that E-Fame > Real Fame

I have learned that HBD means Happy Birthday And Hater Box Den

I learned that pics are important or else ducktales will be called with quickness.

I learned that swag rags, Lil Wayne, and numerous other things are not just despised by me, but by other individuals as well.

Yes yes NT has changed me *Tears*

It has had a major impact, it has seriously increased my procrastination.

I most certainly know for a fact that Wallet Breaker threads back in the day had an effect on my life... the following day.

Damn you, EKIN. Keepin' me up til like 2 am on a school night, waiting for updates.

"BRB," my @$*...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

It has brougt me to appreciate other viewpoints that I have never thought of before.

I have learned that Big L was not just a rapper, but a result of an unfortunate incident.

I have learned that E-Fame > Real Fame

I have learned that HBD means Happy Birthday And Hater Box Den

I learned that pics are important or else ducktales will be called with quickness.

I learned that swag rags, Lil Wayne, and numerous other things are not just despised by me, but by other individuals as well.

Yes yes NT has changed me *Tears*

roll.gif
roll.gif

A while ago, in an econometrics class the professor wrote "heteroskedasticity=bad and homoskedasticity=good." I copied it and then wrote in themargin "AYO?!"

I also have laughed driving around and I see plates with an "SMH" on it.

I also realized that I spend way too much time on NT when I saw an ad on a bus bench that said "for the price of a chicken adobo, you can make a 15 minutecall to Manila" and I understood exactly what it meant.

NT has a definite affect on me.
-I check NT, after I check my emails everyday.
-It shed some light on more important things, even though I still buy sneakers but a lot less than I used to.
-I aslo
laugh.gif
when people are banned from things because of NT.
-When people mention their sexual experiences Im quick to
eyes.gif
and scream ducktales at them

Back
Top Bottom