Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

Walked in the locker room and BAM. An elderly asian man walking around with his Mack johnson hanging out not being covered by the towel thats in his hand! Some people at the gym are straight disgusting. I go to 24 hour fitness and this happens 2 out of 3 times i go in there. Dudes in there having convos looking eachother dead in the eye while being butt naked. Makes me shiver. And I seen a dude wearing vans, business suit pants and a muscle shirt on the stair master -_- Has anyone ever seen this?

Walked in the locker room and BAM. An elderly asian man walking around with his Mack johnson hanging out not being covered by the towel thats in his hand! Some people at the gym are straight disgusting. I go to 24 hour fitness and this happens 2 out of 3 times i go in there. Dudes in there having convos looking eachother dead in the eye while being butt naked. Makes me shiver. And I seen a dude wearing vans, business suit pants and a muscle shirt on the stair master -_- Has anyone ever seen this?

This has been standard since middle school. Now at the NFL level it still happens. Doesn't surprise me won bit.

This has been standard since middle school. Now at the NFL level it still happens. Doesn't surprise me won bit.

laugh.gif
man up bro... you actin' real childish.

back when i was in college and using the gym, random older men use to walk around naked in the locker room. just had to ignore it

back when i was in college and using the gym, random older men use to walk around naked in the locker room. just had to ignore it

Back
Top Bottom