Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

Originally Posted by Put em up

Idc how old I get that +!+% is still weird.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 word. People acting like it's immature to NOT want to see naked old dudes. 

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Walked in the locker room and BAM. An elderly asian man walking around with his Mack johnson hanging out not being covered by the towel thats in his hand! Some people at the gym are straight disgusting. I go to 24 hour fitness and this happens 2 out of 3 times i go in there. Dudes in there having convos looking eachother dead in the eye while being butt naked. Makes me shiver. And I seen a dude wearing vans, business suit pants and a muscle shirt on the stair master -_- Has anyone ever seen this?

Eh, it happens in all locker rooms.

Oh, and btw PRIDE NEVER DIE
pimp.gif

Walked in the locker room and BAM. An elderly asian man walking around with his Mack johnson hanging out not being covered by the towel thats in his hand! Some people at the gym are straight disgusting. I go to 24 hour fitness and this happens 2 out of 3 times i go in there. Dudes in there having convos looking eachother dead in the eye while being butt naked. Makes me shiver. And I seen a dude wearing vans, business suit pants and a muscle shirt on the stair master -_- Has anyone ever seen this?

Eh, it happens in all locker rooms.

Oh, and btw PRIDE NEVER DIE
pimp.gif

Dont use the locker room then
eyes.gif
There's a reason I change before going to the gym.

Dont use the locker room then
eyes.gif
There's a reason I change before going to the gym.

Well where would you expect them to look?

If they're not wearing clothes, common courtesy would assume you look someone ONLY in their eyes, no wandering allowed.  Perhaps when you're clothed you and your friends take turns staring at each others crotches or butts while talking ... I don't know, maybe that's why it's so foreign to you.

Well where would you expect them to look?

If they're not wearing clothes, common courtesy would assume you look someone ONLY in their eyes, no wandering allowed.  Perhaps when you're clothed you and your friends take turns staring at each others crotches or butts while talking ... I don't know, maybe that's why it's so foreign to you.

nudity is natural, there is no need to be ashamed or cover up. you also seem very homophobic, calm down your only gay if you get aroused by it.

nudity is natural, there is no need to be ashamed or cover up. you also seem very homophobic, calm down your only gay if you get aroused by it.

So i seem homophobic for not wanting to see that nudity every day i go to the gym locker room to use the restroom? Thats just dumb.

So i seem homophobic for not wanting to see that nudity every day i go to the gym locker room to use the restroom? Thats just dumb.

Nah but this old fat white man was naked heading in to the hot box (small scorching sauna) once.

Caught me and my boy so off guard.

Nah but this old fat white man was naked heading in to the hot box (small scorching sauna) once.

Caught me and my boy so off guard.

Back
Top Bottom