Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

Originally Posted by PrideFan

^ right in the heart of L.A.
Thought so. All the 24 hr fitness gyms I go to in the LA area always have naked asian women sitting around gossiping and doing spa-like treatments.

We've been clowning my buddy for 4+ years now since we were in high school in the YMCA locker room... he saw this dude with a snake tattoo on his mack johnson and he whispered to me "look at that dude's %@$+" AYO I was
laugh.gif
at that comment for months

We've been clowning my buddy for 4+ years now since we were in high school in the YMCA locker room... he saw this dude with a snake tattoo on his mack johnson and he whispered to me "look at that dude's %@$+" AYO I was
laugh.gif
at that comment for months

yeah its definitely uncalled for. put a damn towel on. its gay. No reason why you are completely dry and shaving in the public gym mirror butt +!% naked.

yeah its definitely uncalled for. put a damn towel on. its gay. No reason why you are completely dry and shaving in the public gym mirror butt +!% naked.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

This has been standard since middle school. Now at the NFL level it still happens. Doesn't surprise me won bit.
eek.gif
i'm a bit faded at the moment and i still recognized the fail. smh
Look how on point, dude's punctuation is. He's making fun of old Asian men.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

This has been standard since middle school. Now at the NFL level it still happens. Doesn't surprise me won bit.
eek.gif
i'm a bit faded at the moment and i still recognized the fail. smh
Look how on point, dude's punctuation is. He's making fun of old Asian men.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA quange

Thought so. All the 24 hr fitness gyms I go to in the LA area always have naked asian women sitting around gossiping and doing spa-like treatments.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

nerd.gif

I don't see many Asian women at the 24hrs right across the Downtown Library (you know the on underground)

maybe you dudes are talking about the one on Wilshire.......... which is in the heart of Korea Town or something

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

nerd.gif

I don't see many Asian women at the 24hrs right across the Downtown Library (you know the on underground)

maybe you dudes are talking about the one on Wilshire.......... which is in the heart of Korea Town or something

sound like the 13 year olds i work with when we take them to the pool/gym.

ur under 15 huh?

sound like the 13 year olds i work with when we take them to the pool/gym.

ur under 15 huh?

There is an old dude at my gym who puts one leg up on a 4 foot tall counter cool guy style and blow dries his nut sack.

/thread.

There is an old dude at my gym who puts one leg up on a 4 foot tall counter cool guy style and blow dries his nut sack.

/thread.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

How old are you?
it's life. grow up (I dont mean to be rude or anything)

not really its rude! people need to cover up, and wrap a towel around themselves.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

How old are you?
it's life. grow up (I dont mean to be rude or anything)

not really its rude! people need to cover up, and wrap a towel around themselves.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

/thread.

laugh.gif

for op:
eyes.gif
big deal, if dude is comfortable walking around naked in the locker room let him be. If I accidentally see his penis, I won't care at all its just another part of the human body. i'm guessing the statue of David also makes you uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

/thread.

laugh.gif

for op:
eyes.gif
big deal, if dude is comfortable walking around naked in the locker room let him be. If I accidentally see his penis, I won't care at all its just another part of the human body. i'm guessing the statue of David also makes you uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Jerry Hughes wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 was i the only person who caught this? 

nerd.gif

anyways. man. ++*# always bugged me. i mean, you've got a damn towel. on your shoulder. why have a towel if you aren't gonna wear it?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Jerry Hughes wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 was i the only person who caught this? 

nerd.gif

anyways. man. ++*# always bugged me. i mean, you've got a damn towel. on your shoulder. why have a towel if you aren't gonna wear it?

happens all the time at my gym....i had this one dude in his 50's grab the hair blower, lift up one of his leg on the counter and blowdry his balls right in front of me while holding a convo with another dude....it must be all the testastorone pumping that gets these dudes open, to me thats unnessesary and borderline homosexual.

PS I worked at Bally's when i was younger, i used to do the cleaning, remember sometimes the girl that worked with me wouldnt go and an announcement would be made that a male (me) had to go into the ladies locker room to clean....some women covered up, others could careless...buttnaked, spreadeagle on a counter shaving....for an 18 year old this was life.

happens all the time at my gym....i had this one dude in his 50's grab the hair blower, lift up one of his leg on the counter and blowdry his balls right in front of me while holding a convo with another dude....it must be all the testastorone pumping that gets these dudes open, to me thats unnessesary and borderline homosexual.

PS I worked at Bally's when i was younger, i used to do the cleaning, remember sometimes the girl that worked with me wouldnt go and an announcement would be made that a male (me) had to go into the ladies locker room to clean....some women covered up, others could careless...buttnaked, spreadeagle on a counter shaving....for an 18 year old this was life.

Back
Top Bottom