Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Damu

nudity is natural, there is no need to be ashamed or cover up. you also seem very homophobic, calm down your only gay if you get aroused by it.

I read that comment then looked at your avy. Very suspect...
nerd.gif

nudity is natural, there is no need to be ashamed or cover up. you also seem very homophobic, calm down your only gay if you get aroused by it.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

nerd.gif
word i'm gay son, be careful you may catch it by quoting me
smile.gif

nerd.gif
smile.gif

nerd.gif
smile.gif

nerd.gif
smile.gif

this is just how locker rooms are. And I dont understand why you needed to include the old dudes ethnicity in there

this is just how locker rooms are. And I dont understand why you needed to include the old dudes ethnicity in there

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif
smile.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

nerd.gif
smile.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by PrideFan

So i seem homophobic for not wanting to see that nudity every day i go to the gym locker room to use the restroom? Thats just dumb.

Dudes try so hard on here to call homophobia. Its just like dudes at the gym walking around nude like they are at home.

I remember one time I walked around the corner and this short stocky dude was standing up on the bench to reach his locker, naked
sick.gif

YOU ARE NOT AT HOME, PUT A FREAKING TOWEL ON!

So i seem homophobic for not wanting to see that nudity every day i go to the gym locker room to use the restroom? Thats just dumb.

Dudes try so hard on here to call homophobia. Its just like dudes at the gym walking around nude like they are at home.

I remember one time I walked around the corner and this short stocky dude was standing up on the bench to reach his locker, naked
sick.gif

YOU ARE NOT AT HOME, PUT A FREAKING TOWEL ON!

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

This has been standard since middle school. Now at the NFL level it still happens. Doesn't surprise me won bit.
eek.gif
i'm a bit faded at the moment and i still recognized the fail. smh

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

This has been standard since middle school. Now at the NFL level it still happens. Doesn't surprise me won bit.
eek.gif
i'm a bit faded at the moment and i still recognized the fail. smh

^ right in the heart of L.A.
Thought so. All the 24 hr fitness gyms I go to in the LA area always have naked asian women sitting around gossiping and doing spa-like treatments.

Back
Top Bottom