Has a celeb ever re tweeted or replied to anything you said?

aesop rock retweeted me. I was praising him for how badly Felt 3 sucked because his beats are garbage and he retweeted and replied with "my baaaaaad"

Originally Posted by encore2007

Natalie from BGC DMed me after I told her to shut up

laugh.gif
Ask her why she blocked me off twitter tho.

Tyrese (@Tyrse4Real ) RTed me once. I was super happy cuz he's so hawt. I got an angry DM from Sherri Shepard and one from Gil Arenas when he was wildin out lol.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

soccer player, Thierry Henry, dude in my avy, sent me a DM after I @ replied him with a link to my blog with my t shirts on it.

whats your twitter?

im liking them shirts you make, will def. buy one within the next week.

i answerd one of ludacris battle of the sexes questions and he retweeted it......and about 100 other people lol

Wale
Big Sean
DJ Neil Armstrong (one of Jays touring DJs)
Naledge from Kidz in the Hall
Double 0 from Kidz in the Hall (dude retweets me on the regular anytime i mention KITH)
DJ Poun (only black DJ in Vegas...Just Blazes cousin)
Drayton Florence (Burnt toast @%#)
my home boy Mann (dude is about to blow by the way once his single drops with Jason DeRulo
pimp.gif
)
talked business over DM's with Sean Brown and DJ Fingaz (Xzibits DJ)

Wiz-didn't even understand what he was talkin

Curren$y- hit me with the line "pilot jargin"

Travis Porter- transporting music

Drumma boy

DJ prostyle

DM'ed with Mya a few times pretty cool lady exchanged BBM pins. Also tweeted with Rashad McCants but I know him through hoop.

got like 3 replys each from Shaq and Rashard Lewis

got a direct message from B.o.B.'s manager saying to "stop" tweeting about him cuz I said that I thought his song said "nut-nut-nuttin on you"...which I think woulda been awesome

This one night last year, Tila Tequila was talkin bout killin herself. The next night she's back on twitter, says she's a genius. I'm like no you aren't you're ******ed. She responds and misspells something. I blow her up. she doesn't get it until people start retweetin that !%%*. Deletes her response and then she blocks me.

Does that count?

Originally Posted by bns1201

got like 3 replys each from Shaq and Rashard Lewis

got a direct message from B.o.B.'s manager saying to "stop" tweeting about him cuz I said that I thought his song said "nut-nut-nuttin on you"...which I think woulda been awesome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I say we all pick on celeb and try to get him to reply.
For what? I wouldn't respond to you guys dumb comments either if i was one. You guys crack me up, anything for a response just so you can say "omg a celeb actually replied to me". They are just people, but hey what ever makes you feel special.

Back
Top Bottom