Has a celeb ever re tweeted or replied to anything you said?

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by bns1201

got like 3 replys each from Shaq and Rashard Lewis

got a direct message from B.o.B.'s manager saying to "stop" tweeting about him cuz I said that I thought his song said "nut-nut-nuttin on you"...which I think woulda been awesome
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

No but i'm cousins with an r&b star from VA
Trey Songz?

As far as the topic goes, no.  But I have Kinfolk Kia Shine and Juicy J from Three 6 Mafia actually following me..
laugh.gif

got a direct message from B.o.B.'s manager saying to "stop" tweeting about him cuz I said that I thought his song said "nut-nut-nuttin on you"...which I think woulda been awesome

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Amber Rose did when I said that she got her look from Goldust and sen her a Twitpic him.
Big Sean, Mr Hudson, Plain Pat(responds alot) , Peter Rosenberg(go at it about WWE...he remembered me from the Joe Budden show at SOB's...we had a wrestling trivia contest)....Eminem's manager Paul Rosenberg...think that's it.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

funniest celeb replies to me are from Zab Judah after i told him i can knock him out

SUPERJUDAH

somebody tell the clown @grant04 and @bifflawson to slow the **** down before they get found stunking some were. bk

SUPERJUDAH

ok lets get it in Clevon Grant and Rudolph Anthony these r they real name they live in the bx ok im on ya now...

SUPERJUDAH

im going to show you why you dont *** wit real brooklyn n':::::z everybody just watch this...

SUPERJUDAH

anybody know these clowns from the bx cuz i know real n***** that run the bx now how you wanna play..

SUPERJUDAH

rudolph anthony you still wanna play.. ya boy clevon grant real quite over there like the homie allways do..

What's he up to nowadays? Rollin dice and gettin into fights ?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

i dont even know how to read a twitter conversation....

lol me neither which is why i like these NT update threads. I cant follow that save my life
frown.gif
me either 
frown.gif

word, like what the hell is this?
awvtp5.jpg

is this the twitter equivalent of NT pyramid quoting.  that site is confusing as hell.  just call me illtwitterate.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom