Has a celeb ever re tweeted or replied to anything you said?

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

sometimes i save these.....but yea wale be actin like a #$*!% gettin all defensive and @%!%
Thurz counts?...me and him chopped it up a few times
laugh.gif

and he follows me

Got a few @ replies and some DMs from Terrell Thomas CB for the Giants and some @ replies from DJ Ware. Pretty cool that they interact with the fans.

Wale replied that I was lame when I said Pacquio threw more punches punches than he sold albums. Surprised he didn't block me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Wale replied that I was lame when I said Pacquio threw more punches punches than he sold albums. Surprised he didn't block me
laugh.gif

but its true

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

im just tryna figure out if a *#++$ talk #%!! about you...what would you do? because i make music , im supposed to be like ok? some of yall show love ..but some of yall insult like im supposed ignore ALL of it...then when i block you ..its "he bein sensitive"...

eek.gif

but anyways, you just do you bro. haters gonna hate.

im just tryna figure out if a *#++$ talk #%!! about you...what would you do? because i make music , im supposed to be like ok? some of yall show love ..but some of yall insult like im supposed ignore ALL of it...then when i block you ..its "he bein sensitive"...

363266156301907632ba40dbdb795191a090b041.jpg

its all love Wale

I ain't said a bad thing to you, Wale.
laugh.gif

Hit me back, though. I just asked when you comin' to Fl for a show.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

uhhh Sinbad when i made a comment about him being in The First Kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

str8 up love for my man sinbad
when he used that paper towel roll to shoot a spit whad in that kids face mannnnnn get me everytime

os64qr.jpg

Dudes go in on you cuz you ONLY reply to the negative comments, or RTin the STANS that will defend you to the death... thats why its seen as you bein sensitive.

You made yourself an easy target.

Back
Top Bottom