Has a celeb ever re tweeted or replied to anything you said?

laugh.gif

Illionaire
Terrance J (even DM'd me
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
)
Fab
Soulja boy
Trey Songz
Brandon Hines (followed me)
Some dudes from the YM/CM camp
Cam'ron
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

only celeb i followed were ochocinco, shaq, cnn news

personally, twitter gets boring quick. stopped using it after a couple months and dead that thing

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Illionaire
Terrance J (even DM'd me
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
)
Fab
Soulja boy
Trey Songz
Brandon Hines (followed me)
Some dudes from the YM/CM camp
Cam'ron
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

Vanessa Simmons
pimp.gif

Mistah Fab
Fab RTed me
Joe Budden RTed when I said I was listening to "jumpoff"
laugh.gif

Lil Duval RTed
Wale
Guerillmo from Jimmy Kimmel show
Coco Ice T's wife followed me for a while

When Shaq was with the Suns, I asked him who he would vote for as MVP. He responded Kobe.

bow wow swizz beats claudia jordan maurbury etc..actually swizz beats and bow marbury and a few others follow me me and Swizz actually exchanged DM'S cuz I had a comic book his son wanted.

Wale, Jay Electronica DM'd me after I asked him if he was this dope before he smashed badu, or does she have lyricism embeded in her vag, and oh yeah, Rapper Big Pooh. I RT'd his post and made it say "9th wonder will be executive producing the next little brother album. We need him.". Now I'm a fan of LB, but he tweeter back "why don't you make an album with him?". Just to save face, I told him, "I'm making a mixtape with the beats from God's Stepson, it'll prolly sell more than getback.". "this went on, his manager got involved, and we debated about lb-9th=gangstarr-primo.

And MIMS replied to me when I tweeted about him getting bar mitzvah money, he didn't appreciate that either.

Back
Top Bottom