Has a celeb ever re tweeted or replied to anything you said?

Crooked I, Andre Ward, Nonito Donaire, Andre Berto, Paul Williams have re-tweeted and responded to my tweets.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Kevin Durant if he counts, it was something about a new phone and think he asked if he should get a sidekick I said how you makin NBA type money and not get a blackberry or Iphone dude answered cause he already has both

laugh.gif

I tweeted @Malice when the new vlog was comin out and for some reason intstead of tweetin me back dude dm'd me 'soon'

I asked Dwight Howard back in the summer if he started working out with VC yet

He responded saying something like I have only been working out with myself so far

my dude larry fitzgerald responded to me.. i was all "minneapolis stand up" and he was all "612 all day, shout out to you man." had me feeling like
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shaq
Bow Wow
Wale
Fab
Tyrus Thomas
D. Howard
Wiz Khalifa

Some more, can't really think though.

If you consider Ninjasonik and Mainframe celebs, then yeah.
Blu replied once, so that's all that matters.
happy.gif

Mo was jealous. lol

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Terrence Williams of the Nets.

I made playful joke in regards to him tweeting about gambling (in light of the Gilbert Arenas situation) and he got all butt hurt and defensive. Now I just laugh every time I see the box score of Nets' games.
I got a reply out of him and CD-R.

T-Will is always saying "pause," so I saw him mention something about a salad and I just responded by saying, "Pause!" then he asked me, "What the hell was the pause about?"

dont have twitter yet but after reading theese hilarious
laugh.gif
encounters im seriously puttin some thought into getting stalked o_O

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

don't really use twitter all that much, only got sasha grey to respond.
dude, what did she say ?
i think she was looking for suggestions for asian girls to work with for a geisha role. I told her to pick Jandi Lin cuz she has the hot back piece, and she was like "oh she's cute, but apparently out of the business".

I think i would have been way superstoked if they had a lesbian scene cuz of me.
laugh.gif

i got a reply from TO. basically he tweeted about trent edwards, i made fun of trent edwards, and he replied, "hey deadsetace...thx 4 following me on twitter today!"

Couple days ago Ben Baller was talking trash about Pauly D and how he sucks as a DJ but he never mentioned Pauly D. I called Ben Baller out on it and he replied back saying he 'forgot' to mention him.

my boys Maurice Edu / Charlie Davies / and Jozy Altidore
pimp.gif

but thats only because i know them
laugh.gif

does that count
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

roll.gif
why would u go hard on Wale like that?
the tweets are too old to see..but Wale said he was going to spit in my mother's face, when he comes to NYC..only because i said, i dont fancy his music

U know damn well u said more than that. Stop Joshin.

zyf4mh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom