HarlemShake

So anyone know where this originated from I can never figure how stuff like this gets started and it just takes over

Those are people from my neighborhood. AG ("voice of Harlem") and "No Bones" (Joe). The young boy and woman are also from my area.

What AG said about the teens getting into it and keeping them off the street trynna fight and shoot was exactly what I was saying a couple pages back when this thread first started.

I agree all the new stuff is funny and entertaining for some people, but call it something else.

I think it's funny how you're riding hard for the OG harlem shake like anyone cares. Give it a rest. OG is about as relevant as some Yums shoes.

Last edited:
I think it's funny how you're riding hard for the OG harlem shake like anyone cares. Give it a rest. OG is about as relevant as some Yums shoes.

All I did was post something relevant in a thread. Nobody riding hard. I posted my opinion on this corny trend and left.

This morning the local news station had a segment so I added to the thread.

You going hard for this corny 30 second clip of people humping the air. Calm down.

for you Happy Endings fans

OG Harlem shake culture??...QUE?

why are dudes riding so hard for the OG dance?.....joint was a joke back in the day, it was entertaining as hell, but nothing to brag about....my brotherinlaw used to harlem shake to anything, we would throw a party in the crib, inlaws would have on some old school Anthony Santos and this dude would start Harlem shaking it like a damb epileptic....till this day we crack up. :lol:

Those are people from my neighborhood. AG ("voice of Harlem") and "No Bones" (Joe). The young boy and woman are also from my area.

What AG said about the teens getting into it and keeping them off the street trynna fight and shoot was exactly what I was saying a couple pages back when this thread first started.

I agree all the new stuff is funny and entertaining for some people, but call it something else.

Yea but at those same places where there's a crowd gathering and shaking going on, are the dudes that can't/ don't dance waiting till it's all over to start trouble.

That Chappelle Show lawn mower dude cameo was hilarious btw.

Last edited:

My school, that's me in the Horse Mask :lol: Not the best but we had alot of fun :nthat:
:rofl: :rofl:
its good bruh (dude in wirh the gas mask and spidey)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the frog coming down the wall got me ..

:lol: the office ones are the best
girl at the far left kickin the door in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom