HarlemShake

My school tried doing a Harlem Shake video and it was just as bad as their loss tonight. This trend is quickly coming to an end.

All this stuff is corny.... Y'all watching is tbr reason why everybody keeps making these dumb videos... No lives man smh and they dancing and looking like dumb arsses .... And what kind of music is that ...hurt my ear drums

Mr. Grumpy, sweeten up your life cool guy.

this joint is hilarious, wish i had the balls to get my crossfit gym to pull one together, could be epic :rofl:

My school tried doing a Harlem Shake video and it was just as bad as their loss tonight. This trend is quickly coming to an end.

Whatever you say..it's still real funny no matter how many "Harlem Shake" videos there are on the web..

g dep is that u? loosin them suspenders a lil bro, not that srs. This **** is hilarious

Last edited:
^

Dang wish there was a better angle to that chick(?) with the all green suit on the lover left

:nerd:

Last edited:
You really got idiots in this thread talking about how this is disrespectful to real harlem shake culture and they're dead serious. Classic NT man. 
laugh.gif

This is great when done right. Fire fighters is GOAT, swim team and retirement home ones are gold too. 

edit:

Yo we gotta new contender 
roll.gif

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: at the retirement home one. My guy in the all black was jammin'

No one cares about G-Dep in 2013, get yall lame *** out the thread :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom