HarlemShake

These are great, I just went through this whole thread :lol:

Yall dudes in here talking about the original harlem shake like it's some staple of black history being disrespected :lol: get yall Debbie Downer, No Fun League ***** outta here

ya'll think these will still be poppin off next week?

iLLest!

Probably, but this week is THE week to get the most out of its Viralness IMO. I say do it ASAP. My boys are almost at 300k views from this because they released it on like day 2 of its viral boom. From about 140 subs too. I know you have WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more so you'll get lots of hits if you do it now. Just make sure it stands out because the ideas are all going by quickly.

Last edited:
Nah, can't enjoy watching dumb people looking like fools... That's why I can't go to white/Asian clubs... Dumb music and dumb dancing...

we ******g get it you are racist against whites and asians. nobody gives a **** bro. go live your i get high and can't have ******g fun life and leave the ******g thread alone for us who just want to laugh.

also there are plenty of black people doing it so sit your *** down.

CNN about to report on this.

They had the Swim Team one as the example vid.

This one made me chuckle.

Last edited:
Not sure how behind I am but I've only just discovered these on YouTube yesterday. At first I thought it was lame but its pretty funny now. Especially after watching the firefighters lol. Where is this all coming from?

I cant understand how this kinda stuff blows up and gets so popular everybody and they momma making videos on this

Wow, how did I just hear about this? I saw all these things about the Harlem Shake but figured it was from the old Diddy stuff. These are hilarious

Back
Top Bottom