HarlemShake

laugh.gif
roll.gif
2nd best video in this thread.

Creativity is the only thing that's going to keep this meme alive.

Can someone post the Matt and Kim version. In on my cell.

While we are at it, they are my all time favorite band and NT should check them out. You won't be disappoint.

All this stuff is corny.... Y'all watching is tbr reason why everybody keeps making these dumb videos... No lives man smh and they dancing and looking like dumb arsses .... And what kind of music is that ...hurt my ear drums

:lol: the guy opening/closing the blinds.

These videos are so dumb, but so funny at the same time. So random.

Last edited:
All this stuff is corny.... Y'all watching is tbr reason why everybody keeps making these dumb videos... No lives man smh and they dancing and looking like dumb arsses .... And what kind of music is that ...hurt my ear drums

Wash ya face and take your smirnoff ice home. You can leave.

You rustled brah?

Smirnoff?? Boy I don't even drink beer ... N smh y'all clowns watching this stuff.. who wanna see people doing dumb **** like this ... Can't waste my time on this

Lol n all the people making these videos are white... And they just making a mockery of the Harlem shake no respect for em ....

Smirnoff?? Boy I don't even drink beer ... N smh y'all clowns watching this stuff.. who wanna see people doing dumb **** like this ... Can't waste my time on this

Then stop wasting our time and your time posting on here. No one wants to see your ellipses, champ.

Lol n all the people making these videos are white... And they just making a mockery of the Harlem shake no respect for em ....

make one with a legit shake then

Im not saying anything about you biting my sn either with the Mr trolling.jpg

Last edited:
But I don't do dumb stuff like these white folks... Too much free time on their hands, I get high and get on about with my life.. and I don't even know who u is..m talking bout biting...
make one with a legit shake then

Im not saying anything about you biting my sn either with the Mr trolling.jpg

Back
Top Bottom