HNY man

I'm just lounging at the crib. No plans tonight
Crib chillin' tonight...

New Year's Madden session
pimp.gif

2014 goal setting
Brunch with fam in the morning

HNY in advance fellas.
I ain't doing nothing special but staying in the crib but to those out here, be safe and don't be stupid outchea. Gonna have my annual white grape toast w/ my mom.
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
I'm with y'all, no plans tonight just taking it easy this New Years.  Be safe NT fam, have fun out there and call a cab or a DD when you're ready to call it a night.

Taking it easy tonight.  Staying inside with the wife.  

Diner and movies.  #feelsgoodman

I'm with y'all, no plans tonight just taking it easy this New Years.  Be safe NT fam, have fun out there and call a cab or a DD when you're ready to call it a night.
Likewise. I'm going to zone out tonight. Going out takes too much effort, and too packed. It seems even Denny's is having a cover fee for NYE :lol:

Getting ready to iron my clothes for work tomorrow then hitting the bed.

Just trying to ride the momentum that I gained at the end of the year into 2014 and make something more of it.

Likewise. I'm going to zone out tonight. Going out takes too much effort, and too packed. It seems even Denny's is having a cover fee for NYE
laugh.gif
Well, I know one of my buddies out in socal isn't going out then
laugh.gif
.  Yeah, it's just not in me to go outside in the cold weather when I'm inside in warmth
laugh.gif

*cue Denzel my man gif*

Happy New Years NT.

Whenever im stressed out, have some time to kill, want some laughs, catch up on current events, this is the first place I go. 
pimp.gif

Well, I know one of my buddies out in socal isn't going out then :lol: .  Yeah, it's just not in me to go outside in the cold weather when I'm inside in warmth :lol:
:rofl:

I'm in SoCal too. Last year was hectic. A female, and myself met up with her friends. Even parking was expensive. Luckily I had my Razor scooter in the trunk so I parked far away and rolled my way through :pimp: :lol: JK

The girl and me probably spent like $100-120 in cover fees jumping around with the group. By morning fall, they were all barfing and such. I don't drink so I just took the pics and laughed at them.

Happy New Year everyone!! Was planning to stay out in my downtown area for the night after watching wolf on wall street, but decided that was a stupid idea since I should spend it with the lady that means the world to me: my momma.

HAPPY NEW YEAR NT!

Stayed in the house tonight cause I had a long day at work and my wife is working tonight

Back
Top Bottom