Happy Birthday Tracy McGrady

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

4.jpg

Tell me i'm lying bruh.

you aren't lying you are just delusional 
How? Explain.

Tracy McGrady proved he was a good regular season player but you couldn't build a team around him nor win in the playoffs
Durant is a superstar and a rare player you build an entire franchise around

Tracy McGrady proved he was a good regular season player but you couldn't build a team around him nor win in the playoffs

But this is unforeseen circumstances. 
If you take all of that away and looks at just both players they are very alike. Both high profile scores that have good ball handling skills and passing abilities. Also could be defensive stoppers if they lock in

Originally Posted by Luong1209

If eye was with him, I'd buy him and his friends a first and second round of beers!

HBD!

a swing and a miss. terrible attempt

Originally Posted by beh235

CAFinest23 wrote:

pimp.gif
when T-Mac was in his prime nobody could stop him. He was Kevin Durant before Kevin Durant.
IDK about that. KD already has 3 scoring titles and is in the 3rd round, so.....
roll.gif

Tmac had 2 scoring titles.

If Tmac had Russel Westbrook and James Harden I think he would have been able to make it past the 1st rd too.

Originally Posted by quik1987

CAFinest23 wrote:

pimp.gif
when T-Mac was in his prime nobody could stop him. He was Kevin Durant before Kevin Durant.
IDK about that. KD already has 3 scoring titles and is in the 3rd round, so.....
roll.gif

If Tmac had Russel Westbrook and James Harden I think he would have been able to make it past the 1st rd too.
McGrady was pretty much alone on the Magic.

Durant's got Westbrook and Harden to carry the team when he's on the bench and when he's having a bad day.

McGrady had to carry the team by himself pretty much.

McGrady on the Magic was one of my favorite players. When he joined the Rockets I sort of lost interest in watching him play. Although there was that one time when he scored 13 points in 33 seconds.

Biased off some of these responses it's clear that some of you guys are kids that never even saw T-Mac in his prime. Dude was a beast, and to say Durant is way better because he's made it out of the 1st round is stupid.

dude maybe had the most natural talent of anyone ive ever seen....if only he had the work ethic/stayed health...lorddd what could have been....

Originally Posted by Jesus Saved Edwin

Originally Posted by quik1987

roll.gif

*groans This video has been posted more than any other highlight in S&T. I'll bet everything I own.

Back
Top Bottom