Happy 11th, NikeTalk.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Happy 11 Years NikeTalk.

pimp.gif

Happy 11th!

Been going 6 years strong on this site.  One of my favorite sites to kill time.

7 3/4 will be copped.

Happy 11th!

Been going 6 years strong on this site.  One of my favorite sites to kill time.

7 3/4 will be copped.

Word, I sincerely HOPE there are more than 12 per size, because a lot of us NT'ers have big craniums at the 7 3/4, 7/8 sizes

Word, I sincerely HOPE there are more than 12 per size, because a lot of us NT'ers have big craniums at the 7 3/4, 7/8 sizes

Originally Posted by Method Man

Let me introduce you to a little project I call "Satan's Ice Skates."

a4615d65a0befc26e99feccf87c3e25ae7034eb.gif

Currently in production, the official NikeTalk New Era 59 Fifty fitted cap will be sold exclusively by our friends at Cap City through ecapcity.com
14btcpi.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

Let me introduce you to a little project I call "Satan's Ice Skates."

a4615d65a0befc26e99feccf87c3e25ae7034eb.gif

Currently in production, the official NikeTalk New Era 59 Fifty fitted cap will be sold exclusively by our friends at Cap City through ecapcity.com
14btcpi.gif

It's been a long time, then again it hasn't. I've been here from the start with the same name. I've seen everything that
has ever happened on NT. You can learn just about anything on NT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NT!

NT's 2nd black member. Cam got on my case about being the first.
laugh.gif

It's been a long time, then again it hasn't. I've been here from the start with the same name. I've seen everything that
has ever happened on NT. You can learn just about anything on NT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NT!

NT's 2nd black member. Cam got on my case about being the first.
laugh.gif

A cloud service, I dig Meth. Glad we're moving up the technology scale. Congrats on 11, I've been here for 6 of those
pimp.gif

A cloud service, I dig Meth. Glad we're moving up the technology scale. Congrats on 11, I've been here for 6 of those
pimp.gif

I've been here for 5 of out the 11 years. Longest I've been a member of any message board on the net...speaks to how awesome NT has been and continues to be.

I've been here for 5 of out the 11 years. Longest I've been a member of any message board on the net...speaks to how awesome NT has been and continues to be.

happy birthday
happy.gif
good to see this place still around. december 31 will be 11 years for me on niketalk.... damn how time flies by
frown.gif

happy birthday
happy.gif
good to see this place still around. december 31 will be 11 years for me on niketalk.... damn how time flies by
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom