Happy 11th, NikeTalk.

Happy Birthday NT 
smokin.gif

Happy Birthday NT 
pimp.gif

I haven't ordered a fitted in a long time ever since New Era been messing with the sizes, but I just might

Happy Birthday NT 
pimp.gif

I haven't ordered a fitted in a long time ever since New Era been messing with the sizes, but I just might

Originally Posted by krvanch

To the 3 others I was with at launch, to the admins and mods who joined during my "tenure", to the admins and mods who "keep the streets clean" today, and to all the users throughout the world, I wish this little "project" called NIKETALK a Happy 11th.

This is one time of year that I reflect on the sneaker game and its internet presence prior to December 10 1999, and its presence after December 10 1999... and its turned into a fantastic, philanthropic community thanks to all of us who simply have this one unique interest in common.

I dont have the same level of interest in the sneaker game now, as I did in 99, and the passing of time made it difficult to continue my responsibilities as and original admin. But I dont miss this day...

Happy Birthday again NIKETALK,

krvanch 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't know whats more impressive: that you joined 12/09/99 or that you have less than 500 posts... anyways happy b-day NT, been doing the nasty with you for 7 years now...

Originally Posted by krvanch

To the 3 others I was with at launch, to the admins and mods who joined during my "tenure", to the admins and mods who "keep the streets clean" today, and to all the users throughout the world, I wish this little "project" called NIKETALK a Happy 11th.

This is one time of year that I reflect on the sneaker game and its internet presence prior to December 10 1999, and its presence after December 10 1999... and its turned into a fantastic, philanthropic community thanks to all of us who simply have this one unique interest in common.

I dont have the same level of interest in the sneaker game now, as I did in 99, and the passing of time made it difficult to continue my responsibilities as and original admin. But I dont miss this day...

Happy Birthday again NIKETALK,

krvanch 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't know whats more impressive: that you joined 12/09/99 or that you have less than 500 posts... anyways happy b-day NT, been doing the nasty with you for 7 years now...

Back
Top Bottom