Happy 11th, NikeTalk.

Method Man wrote:

Oh yeah, and speaking of things people thought would never happen...

Let me introduce you to a little project I call "Satan's Ice Skates."

a4615d65a0befc26e99feccf87c3e25ae7034eb.gif

Currently in production, the official NikeTalk New Era 59 Fifty fitted cap will be sold exclusively by our friends at Cap City through ecapcity.com

For those wondering, we'll be using black cotton twill rather than wool for ethical and environmental reasons... and if you need to ask about the green underbrim then this product is not for you.  OG's already know. 

The first run will be limited to 144 caps, and you'd better believe that our staff members are looking to lock down a few for themselves, which means you're looking at less than a dozen caps per size. 

You can expect more details, and actual product photos, in about 3-4 weeks as soon as these come off the assembly line.  

Happy 11th NT
It will be 2 years for me on Sunday

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm gonna need two 7 3/4

Method Man wrote:
And MethodMan why are you apologizing about our site being outdated? We all still love this site very much and still come here everyday.
I have to look at the site not only as it is, but as it could be - and the difference between the two is, frankly, disappointing.  We were hit hard by technical problems over the past year and, because we give all our money away and don't exploit our fellow members, we weren't in a great position to react.  The upshot is that, by not moving, we should actually be in a better situation now that this change in ownership has occurred for Yuku.  It'll also allow us to make the necessary investments to our site in the most cost-effective way possible, so as to continue to maximize our donations.

So wait, Let me get this straight whoever controls Yuku controls the way you (THE HNIC) can run Niketalk as a site?

Why not just move this badboy from Yuku and use all the money from the ad's/donations and put the money back into Niketalk? (like a whole new layout etc)
And what are the major changes and differences gonna be for the future? I don't understand why you give all the money away from ad's/donations, You should just save it and use the money and put it back into the site or like for a rainy day incase we need it in the future.

Sorry for all the questions Meth just never really understood how all this worked.

Method Man wrote:
And MethodMan why are you apologizing about our site being outdated? We all still love this site very much and still come here everyday.
I have to look at the site not only as it is, but as it could be - and the difference between the two is, frankly, disappointing.  We were hit hard by technical problems over the past year and, because we give all our money away and don't exploit our fellow members, we weren't in a great position to react.  The upshot is that, by not moving, we should actually be in a better situation now that this change in ownership has occurred for Yuku.  It'll also allow us to make the necessary investments to our site in the most cost-effective way possible, so as to continue to maximize our donations.

So wait, Let me get this straight whoever controls Yuku controls the way you (THE HNIC) can run Niketalk as a site?

Why not just move this badboy from Yuku and use all the money from the ad's/donations and put the money back into Niketalk? (like a whole new layout etc)
And what are the major changes and differences gonna be for the future? I don't understand why you give all the money away from ad's/donations, You should just save it and use the money and put it back into the site or like for a rainy day incase we need it in the future.

Sorry for all the questions Meth just never really understood how all this worked.

HBD & thanks to everyone who makes it happen on a daily basis

all i need is 1 hat btw

HBD & thanks to everyone who makes it happen on a daily basis

all i need is 1 hat btw

Question: Any development in the future for a mobile website or a mobile app for the major platforms ?

Question: Any development in the future for a mobile website or a mobile app for the major platforms ?

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

THIS.

Not that I'm complaining AT ALL. But it would be cool to switch up the buy/sell forum again too. Kinda like the way it is on ISS. (we are crapping on them as a whole)

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

THIS.

Not that I'm complaining AT ALL. But it would be cool to switch up the buy/sell forum again too. Kinda like the way it is on ISS. (we are crapping on them as a whole)

Back
Top Bottom