Handsome Niketalkers: Exfoliants/Facial Scrubs. SCHOOL ME

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

e0obko.gif

What makes the GIF all the more appropriate is the fact that we're one vowel away from the name, Diego, and we can only speculate that the other guy is named Club.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

e0obko.gif

What makes the GIF all the more appropriate is the fact that we're one vowel away from the name, Diego, and we can only speculate that the other guy is named Club.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was once using Apricot Scrub but was told it is actually bad because it scratches the surface of your face, so now i just use Dove and moisturize with Vaseline Cocoa Butter

I was once using Apricot Scrub but was told it is actually bad because it scratches the surface of your face, so now i just use Dove and moisturize with Vaseline Cocoa Butter

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

It's not bad if you're just washing your face. Although it's called a scrub, the last thing you actually wanna do is SCRUB your face with it. The minerals in the scrub help your skin and those minerals rolling across your face will get rid of black heads and white heads. Use it gently. 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

It's not bad if you're just washing your face. Although it's called a scrub, the last thing you actually wanna do is SCRUB your face with it. The minerals in the scrub help your skin and those minerals rolling across your face will get rid of black heads and white heads. Use it gently. 

Catch at least 8 hours of sleep and drink lots of water as well. You'l definitely start to notice a difference in your body once you get on these practices.

Catch at least 8 hours of sleep and drink lots of water as well. You'l definitely start to notice a difference in your body once you get on these practices.

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

Follow my routine, the ladies will die for you, just as they do for me.

happy.gif

killer info my friend. 

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

st ives apricot scrub is garbage.

dr brandt microdermabrasion cream is one of the best exfoliators you can use.

that $#$* is like 80 bucks
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Depends on the size.. just ordered one around $40[/color]

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

st ives apricot scrub is garbage.

dr brandt microdermabrasion cream is one of the best exfoliators you can use.

that $#$* is like 80 bucks
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Depends on the size.. just ordered one around $40[/color]

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

happy.gif

killer info my friend. 

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@the number of guys in here who have never seen American Psycho....

When I read the thread title.....the same joke popped into my head

patrickbateman.jpg

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@the number of guys in here who have never seen American Psycho....

When I read the thread title.....the same joke popped into my head

patrickbateman.jpg

Originally Posted by proper english

happy.gif

killer info my friend. 

Indeed.

Good skin is def. worth dieing, and killing, for.

Originally Posted by proper english

happy.gif

killer info my friend. 

Indeed.

Good skin is def. worth dieing, and killing, for.

Can I assume the American Psycho Patrick Bateman intro vid was already posted?

Can I assume the American Psycho Patrick Bateman intro vid was already posted?

i am MOST DEFINITELY probably lol the best looking NT'er in the world. So here we go.. all you need is Apricot Scrub. Trust the koudz, i know stuff
smile.gif

Btw Water is great too, pour it on your face, drink it up.. pour it on other people.. whatever works for you, get the job done. Like i said before, Trust me, i know stuff

i am MOST DEFINITELY probably lol the best looking NT'er in the world. So here we go.. all you need is Apricot Scrub. Trust the koudz, i know stuff
smile.gif

Btw Water is great too, pour it on your face, drink it up.. pour it on other people.. whatever works for you, get the job done. Like i said before, Trust me, i know stuff

15r1bv6.jpg

i use this at least once a day to wash my face

2pq1g0j.jpg

i wash my face wit this twice a week in the shower.

after i wash my face, i moisturize wit baby lotion. ive been gettin compliments on my "smooth chocolate skin" almost daily since highschool. i used that st. ives apricot scrub before but it was too strong for my face& it dried out my skin. oh yea, drink alotta water too

Back
Top Bottom